Chapter 39 Axl ❤️ Licah

Axl's POV

I tried. I really tried to control my anger when hearing his ex-boyfriend's name. Trent calling my wife by their past endearment and talking to Licah casually about my kid was the last straw.

I can't do it anymore. I know I just got married to Licah and probably he doesn't know this side of me. I've been trying to be really soft so he would love me deeper first. We are having a baby soon and I can't let anyone come between us, especially Trent. I will make sure that this will be the last time.

I am hiding guns inside my closet. I have a lot. My parents knew about my obsession ever since. They are hidden in a safe place. I pulled my Glock from the safety box.

Licah was so shocked to see me holding this.

"Baby, wait up. Please don't be like this."

I am not going to lie. I was so disappointed with Licah too. He had plenty of time to admit that he met his ex-boyfriend and talked to him. He is taking my feelings lightly just because I keep agreeing with everything he is saying since we got married. Imagine me saying yes to everything he asks when deep within me, I am not in favor of him working. He said he wants to relax and just rest. Licah knows I have the greatest capability to give it to him. I can make him relax and just enjoy everything that he wants.

I messaged Trent and ask him his exact location. He probably thought that it was Licah who replied to him because he added a heart emoji to his address. He rented a condo unit near my company, probably with the hope of meeting my wife there.

I didn't listen to anyone. Not when I am fuming with rage. I am going to kill him.

I opened the car and entered; my dad followed inside. "Dad, I can handle it."

"I know. I am just here to watch. Your mom would kill me if I don't follow you. Just do your thing and imagine I am not here." He chuckled.

I am really not in the mood. My muscles are tensed. I wanna blow Trent's head off.

We entered the lobby. Some Elites stayed and closed the entrance.

There are people spread in the hallway. Mike took my gun and assembled the suppressor.

I pressed the buzzer from his unit. Trent opened it with fear.

His lower body was covered only by a white towel.
"Why are you here?" He asked. He is holding the door trying to shut it on us.

Khalil pushed the door; Trent has no choice.

"Son, look at the frame." My dad pointed to the photo of Licah and Trent hanging on the wall.

I pulled the trigger and shoot the non-lethal spot. I hit his thigh. Trent grunted in pain. It is like music to my ears. The bullet punctured the tissues and his bones. God! It is satisfying. I grinned.

My dad called our medical-trained Elites to come here.

I don't think I hit the femoral artery though. He wouldn't stay long if I shot that.

"Are you okay?"
I walked closer to him. "I wonder why did Licah fell for you." He is nothing special.

"M-maybe it's because I am n-not like you. Licah loathed you the m-most. Pathetic."

I stepped on his wound.

"That is enough, Axl. If Licah hates you, then think why you are the husband right now and not this rat." My dad grabbed Trent's hair. "Hang on there, our nurses are probably just finishing their snacks downstairs. They will tend to you." My dad told him.

"Boss, Licah keeps calling your phone." Mike informed. Yes, I know, but I am not in the mood to answer right now.

I ignored my bodyguard and walked to where Trent is. "How's the wound? You are pale now." I grabbed his hair roughly. "Stay away from my wife. Stop disturbing Licah."