𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

ᴵⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ

" Oh! it's been a while n/n!! "

You gave a face of disgust and snatch the snack away from them. They were caught off guard of your reaction and watched you walk away. You payed for your stuff and walked out.

" N/NN!! "

" go away senju " you said not stopping. " why don't you wanna see me?!! " 

" cause I don't have time seeing you, I'm busy. "

" no your not! all your gonna do is do homework, eat and sleep plus it's only you and your gramps no one else don't you feel lonely!!? "

You frown your brows a bit and stayed quiet.

" go home senju don't worry about me "

Senju stopped her steps and sighed " rude " and begin to walk away, she frown her brows and look back at you and watched you walk farther.

-

" gramps I'm home " you said.

no respond

You took a guess that gramps went to visit big bro shin and emma. You entered you room and started doing your homework.

It's 4:02pm you finished your homework and went downstairs to make food.

-

You clapped your hands together and said your thanks and began eating. 

Silence filled the house as you eat. You didn't like the silence it would always make you uncomfortable. You remembered when emma and manjiro would always fight a lot in this table. That was something that would always made you comfortable.

I am lonely senju, I really am I just want my family back that's all..I would do anything to have them back.

even manjiro