4-Future

Not a chapter but not less important than a chapter. It's a promo of about most of the part of the book.

"The man who won't let the housefly even touch himself, is now deciding to live with it? How can you, Anirudh? Are you out of mind? What will the world say?" She screamed.

"The world will say later, but you have started just now only!!" He scoffed.

----------

"You are such an innocent, pure and truthful Bondita. How can I ever by angry on such a doll?"

----------

"She is not that innocent as you think. She is manipulative." She try to manipulate him.

"I will cut my vein, if you didn't throw her out."

-----------

"QUBOOL HAI!!!" ×3

------------

"

I BRING HER HERE NOT AS A DAUGHTER, BUT AS MY WIFE. NOW, NO ONE CAN TOUCH HER!!!"

------------

"What were you two talking? Tell me...." She was holding her jaw painfully hard, but started caressing it as soon as she saw him coming inside the room. "Beta, you should rest, hmm!!!"

------------

"What's problem do you have? Hmm? Can't you sit at your place? Why are you coming towards me? She said shyly.

"What's the problem do you have, begam sahiba? Hmm? Why can't you sit at you place? Why are you trying to move away from me?" He smirked.

------------

"I am not appropriate for you."

"What's the definition of being appropriate in your eyes?"

"Being appropriate means being equal."

"Hmm, you are saying right. We are not appropriate Bondita because you are way too beautiful than me." He smiled making her smile.

------------

"

I love you, Bondita!!!!"

------------

"Are you feeling insecure?

"Why? Shouldn't I be?"

"No, you should never because if we like someone then we'll like them in every situation. If not, then we'll not like them even in world's most beautiful dress, hmm?"

-------------

"What's the difference between Bondita Ahmad Sheikh and Bondita Anirudh Sheikh?" He asked with a smile.

She smiled. "Bondita Ahmad was a poor, pathetic, fearful girl whereas Bondita Anirudh is strong, fierce, fearless woman who's being loved by you."

---------------

"BONDITA, STOP YOUR NONSENSE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!"