134

"Thanks for this." I said and held up my Starbucks cup.

"No problem! I hope it makes you feel a little bit better." Kat said as she pulled into the driveway of our house.

"It feels so good to be back." I said and smiled at the house that I found so much comfort in now.

"We've missed having you around." Kat said with a smile. "Yeah? I usually hide in my room." I said with a laugh.

"To be fair, someone was out to get you so it's understandable." She said then parked the car.

"Stay here, I'm gonna get one of the guys to come help you." She said then got out of the car.

I waited, looking up at the house that would now house my siblings.

I still couldn't believe they were here with me after all of this time.

The situation of my mom leaving them was heartbreaking and fucked up, but it was good for me and it would be good for them in the long run.

"Welcome home, Jules." Corey said with a smile. "Thank you." I said and took his hands, letting him pull me out of the car.

"Ugh." I grunted then let him lift me up. "Your siblings are pretty cool." He said as he walked towards the house.

"Yeah, they're the best." I said with a smile. When we got inside I could hear giggling coming from the kitchen.

It was my little brother, Sam. I could recognize that laugh anywhere.

"Can you take me to the cute giggles?" I asked as Corey chuckled. "Yeah, Dev is in there making cupcakes with them." He said and walked towards the kitchen.

"That's adorable." I said as he carried me to the kitchen. When we got there Devyn was standing in the kitchen, holding Juniper on her hip.

Sam was next to her, standing on a chair. He had flour all over him but he had the brightest smile on his face.

Carter was sitting at the kitchen table, coloring in a coloring book and Jenna was nowhere to be found.

"Jule!!" Sam cheered and looked at me as Corey pulled out a chair so I could sit down.

"Hi, kid. Are you having fun?" I asked and sat in the chair, hiding the pain that radiated through my body.

"Yeah!! We're making cuppy cakes."He said as Juniper squealed and reached towards me.

"That's exciting. I'm glad you're having fun with Devyn." I said and took Juniper, sitting her on my lap.

"Juya." Juniper said and looked up at me. "Hi, Juniper bug." I said with a smile. "They are so cute, Julia. I cannot get over it." Devyn said as I nodded.

"Yeah, they're pretty cute. One of them is missing though." I said and looked over at Carter.

"Where's Jenna?" I asked causing him to look up. "Library. Duh." He said causing me to laugh.

"Right. I should have guessed." I said as Kat came into the room and sat next to me.

"What kind of cupcakes are you making?" She asked as Sam giggled and jumped up and down.

"Chocolate!" He said and looked at Kat. "Y'know, it's weird having two Sams around." Kat said as I nodded.

"I love Sam!" Little Sam said causing me to smile. "Is he your new best friend?" I asked as Juniper leaned her head back to lean on my chest.

"Yeah!!" He said and threw his hand in the air.

It melted my heart seeing my siblings actually getting the love and attention they deserved.