Mean (Male reader)

Basically you and John just bully the shit out of each other (as a joke ofc 😭) but over time you both realize you've fallen for each other ig (Also smut warning!!!)

Y/N POV
I stood behind the counter at the gas station, staring off into space. Suddenly, the door opened, and John walked in. "Back again, huh?" I asked in a sarcastic tone. "Of course I am, I come here every day." He replied, as I rested my arms on the counter. Me and John had a habit of poking fun at eachother, we've being doing this for a little over a year now. Of course it was all fun and games, we both never intended to actually hurt eachother.

"Gonna buy anything this time?" I asked. He shook his head. "No, since you're working here I assume your grubby hands would've gotten all over the products!" He remarked. I raised an eyebrow. "Speaking of grubby, when's the last time you took a shower?" I asked. "Oh come on, you know I melt in water! Maybe that information didn't get through that thick skull of yours." He replied, crossing his arms. "Well, at least I have one!" I responded.

John looked a bit upset, before bursting into laughter. He looked kind of cute when he laughed... What am I saying? I don't like him like that! But, maybe... "I didn't expect you to actually be funny!" He said. "And I didn't expect you to have such an adorable laugh!" I replied without thinking. John just stared at me, trying to process what I said. "H-HUH?!" He exclaimed, his face red.

I don't know what came over me, but I decided to just go along with it. "You heard me." I said, leaning closer to his face. His pupils dilated. "I... Um... I have to go!" He said, quickly rushing out of the gas station. He looks so cute when he's nervous. Maybe I do love him? I don't know. I'll have to think about this when I get home.

John Doe POV
After that day, I started questioning my attraction towards Y/N again. I had always had a crush on him, but I just assumed he never felt the same way. But after what he said... Does he like me back? Was it just another one of his jokes? It couldn't have been a joke right? We never made any jokes like that to each other.

I stepped into the gas station, nervous about talking to Y/N. He looked over at me, and I walked closer to the counter. "Hi." I said awkwardly. Y/N gave me a worried look. "Not very talkative today huh?" He asked. I looked away, not knowing what else to say. "Look, I'm really sorry if I said something that upset you. Was it the skull thing?" He asked. I wanted to tell him I loved him. I wanted to tell him something, but I just didn't know what to say or how to say it. Suddenly, Y/N walked out from behind the counter, and held my hands.

"You can tell me anything, you know." He said. My face became red. "C-Can we discuss this at your place later?" I asked, nervous. He nodded. "Sure. Maybe we can take the bus together?" He asked. I nodded in response. "I'd like that." I said. We continued talking for a few hours, until it was finally time for Y/N to get off work.

The bus ride to his house was silent and awkward. I felt Y/N's hand grab mind again, and I held his hand tightly. We got off at our stop, still holding hands. We walked into the apartment complex where Y/N loved in, and he unlocked his door. We sat on his couch, our fingers still interlocked with each other. "So what was it you wanted to discuss, John?" He asked.

Y/N POV
John was trying to figure out the right thing to say. "Y/N, I think I... I..." He trailed off. I held his chin between my index finger and my thumb. "You think what?" I asked, teasing him a little. His face was redder than before. "I think I'm in love with you." He answered.

Something told me that he would say that, yet I was still a bit surprised. "How long have you been in love with me for?" I asked. John scratched the back of his neck. "Since the beginning of our friendship. I thought you wouldn't feel the same way, so I suppressed my true feelings. But what you said the other day..." He answered. It took me a moment to remember. "What, when I said you had a cute laugh?" I asked. He nodded. I sat even closer to him.

"I meant what I said, you know." I said. He turned his head to look at me. "Really? I just assumed it was another joke or something." He replied with a nervous laugh. I shook my head. "I was being 100% serious. There's so many other things that I love about you, John. I feel the same way that you do. I love you." I said, kissing him.

John was surprised at first, but he slowly melted into the kiss. He held my face in his hands. We pulled away from the kiss, our faces incredibly red. "I've been wanting you to do that for so long... I love you too!" John said, smiling. I pet his head. "You're so sweet, Y/N." He added. "Thank you, but..." I trailed off, pulling John onto my lap. I leaned into his ear. "...I bet you taste even sweeter.~"

John Doe POV
I was completely flustered by Y/N's reply, especially now that I was currently on his lap. He kissed me again, placing his hand on my thigh. "Should we continue this in the bedroom?" He asked. "Yes... Yes we should!" I replied. Y/N and I kissed again, before he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.

Y/N layed me down on the bed, taking my pants off. "Are you sure about this?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm very sure, Y/N." I replied. He took off his pants as well, aligning himself with my entrance. He pushed himself into me, causing me to whimper. "You're pretty whiny, huh?" He teased, slowly thrusting in and out. "At least I'm not so sl- A-ahh!~" I replied as Y/N sped up.

He kept moving at the same pace, trying to suppress his moans. "Fuck... You're so cute John...!~" Y/N groaned, speeding up a little. I was getting closer, and I could tell he was as well. "I-I love you so much!" I moaned. "I love you too... Ngh!~" Y/N replied, releasing inside of me. I did as well, my legs shaking. Y/N pulled out, laying on my chest.

"Thank you... For everything." I said, holding him close. "You're welcome John. You're so precious to me, and I'm so glad you told me how you feel. I love you!" He replied. I kissed his forehead. "I love you too. I love you so, so much." I responded. Today was perfect. I hope that we'll be together forever.

Done! Hope you enjoyed it!

Wordcount: 1223