𝟐𝟏. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

"Why aren't you having dinner with everyone downstairs?" Sohyeon inquired as she sat on the bed with her back leaning on the headboard.

"Because you'll be alone then. Besides they're all too noisy." Heeseung answered while stuffing his mouth with a piece of meat.

"I'm noisier." She replied.

"I know. But not right now. And that's what's worrying me." He looked at her with concerned eyes.

"I'll be fine." She said for the nth time and looked away.

"You said you wanted to go in the pool?" Sunoo asked Eunhae who was picking up the dishes from the table to place them in the sink.

"Yeah....but I don't want to go alone." She answered.

"We'll go in for another round for you." Jungwon replied.

"I want to too!" Jake exclaimed but Sunghoon place a hand on his shoulder.

"Have you forgotten that you and I have to wash dishes?" Sunghoon raised his eyebrows making Jake roll his eyes inwardly.

"You two deserve it for ditching me on the outside tour." Riki stuck out his tongue to him.

"Jay didn't go too! Come on!" Sunoo pulled Jay's arm while Jungwon pulled Eunhae's.

"We should wait another 2 hours.....we just ate..." Jay stood at the door of the room where indoor pool was.

"You're not going to drown! It's only like 5 foot deep." Sunoo insisted.

"Let me change my clothes first." Eunhae turned around and Jay followed her.

After the two had done changing, they exited their rooms at once and froze like they were seeing each other for the first time.

Jay wore a white sleeveless tshirt with a pair of blue trunks while Eunhae wore a white bathing suit which she covered with a towel spread around her shoulders.

"Are you even wearing anything?" He eyed down at her legs that were all bare.

"Yes." She simply answered and went ahead.

"I'm going to have to blind everyone in this house." He ran ahead of her and started acting as her bodyguard making her laugh.

"Where were you guys?!" Sunoo complained after he took out his head from the water.

"It's the first time I'm seeing Hae wearing something other than a tshirt and oversized shorts for swimming." Jungwon commented with a sarcastic chuckle while Jay narrowed his eyes at the boy and then looked at Eunhae who had removed the towel off her shoulders.

"Why are you even seeing her at all?" Jay mischievously grabbed Jungwon from behind to bring him down inside the water with himself.

"I feel so bad because Hyeon was so excited about the pool...." Eunhae frowned.

"I know right." Sunoo gave her sad pout in response.

Eunhae walked in the water towards the boy and placed her arm on his shoulder making him baffled.

She then leaned into his ear making him knit his brows.
"I saw Jake and Sunghoon putting their pieces of the cake in the fridge. Let's go steal them." She whispered making the boy's eyes go round.

"Ah....." Sunoo pouted his lips while contemplating. "I don't know." He scratched the back of his head.

"This is revenge for the time they ate our dessert." She reminded and it took one second to convince him.