|H.K| To Her Hearts Content

*Kokonoi Oneshot Requested*
Warning's:
-Intense language/scenes
-Mentions of gambling

Hajime Kokonoi: "To Her Hearts Content"

~~~

"Don't you know who you're dealing with?"

The man in front of you scowled as he tried to read your neutral expression, attempting to determine what kind of hand you had.

A weak hand or a strong hand.

'Were you this calm because your hand was a royal flush....a straight flush.....four of a kind?' The guy wondered before smirking "Let's go with the weaker hand"

There was 1 million yen on the line.

The guy had a three of a kind but he was positive that your hand would be greater, it seemed as though you had expected him to pick the stronger hand.

That was until.....

You both held your cards up before playing them down, a wide grin spread across your face as his turned white as a ghost. "Your hand was terrible....." he whispered as you began laughing at how quickly his mood had seemed to deplete. "You thought that I was a fool"

His eyes widened slightly as he stared into your deceiving eyes. "Did you know that I can determine how smart someone is based off how foolish they think I am?" you mused before tapping your finger against the table. "This was my game from the start"

The guy sunk lower in his seat, hoping to hide away in an attempt to dig himself out of the whole that he had just dug. "I'd appreciate it if you could pay me what you owe me, surely you have the million yen on you right now"

A stack of cash was tossed onto the table before he slowly stood up and began walking out of the room.

There was never any fear in your eyes whenever someone came too close to winning, you knew that you'd never be succumb to a debt that you couldn't pay off.

Because the money that you were using wasn't yours.

It was Hajime Kokonoi's, an executive of the criminal organization known as Bonten.

You grabbed the cash before placing it inside of your bag where the rest of your cash laid. "Well that was fun" you whispered as you straightened yourself out before walking across the casino.

Kokonoi didn't mind throwing his money at you to sooth your gambling addiction, he adored you and he loved how happy it made you. He also loved watching you play because you'd always get so thrilled when you win around him, you'd even kiss him on the cheek due to your excitement.

But he couldn't watch your matches today because he was held up in his office. A pity.

Kokonoi figured that you wouldn't have cared if he came or not but that thought alone had pained him. He wanted your love so badly, but the only way that he was originally able to get your attention was by offering his money to you.

He remembered that day so clearly.

~

"I was close...." You mumbled under your breath when you noticed that you no longer had any chips which meant that you were out of money.