Volume 3 - Chapter 6

*Kaori POV*

Today was the day that Mashima-sensei would announce the winners of the Island Exam. Unfortunately, due to how 'bad' Kiyo's injury was, he wasn't able to come.

Although, thankfully, his Dormitory room had a TV in it where the winners would be announced.

I could see every one of my classmates nervous, except for the normally composed ones similar to Tatsuya-Kun and perhaps Kaguya-san as well.

Then there was Class E who looked OVERLY confident...

.

Pft--- Horikita probably told them that she was going to be correct. Though if she were observant enough, she would see that Kiyo wasn't here. Class A was also looking pretty confident.

And if Kiyo's deduction were right... Ryuuen should---

"Kukuku... I see you sociopaths haven't given up yet..., Also, How are you, Suzune?" Ryuuen said as he finally came out of the bush he was hiding in. Suzune simply hissed at him for some reason.

He was talking with Class E, fortunately. So we didn't have to deal with his shenanigans for now.

"Kaori, I know I've been asking this a lot today but is Kiyotaka okay? And are you sure that what you guessed was right?" Karma-Kun asks as he went near me with a worried expression. It was pretty understandable though since he was quite injured.

"Yeah, is he okay?" Asuna asks, I slightly narrowed my eyes at her before eventually answering their questions.

"Yeah... Kiyo is fine, don't worry... Though he had to stay in his Dormitory due to his 'Injuries'."

"That's---" Then, suddenly, Kaguya-san was cut off because Mashima-sensei finally walked to the deck and spoke.

"Good Afternoon students, before we start, we thank everyone for participating in the Special Exam. We would also like to announce that Class E was disqualified due to... Causing certain accidents.." Everyone's eyes widened except for Class B since they already knew what happened. They simply glared at the 'poor' students who didn't even know what was happening.

"Wh-what!? What did we do wrong Mashima-sensei?!" Ike, the degenerate pervert, screamed at the top of his lungs. The others followed after.

Mashima-sensei just glared at Class E and they all immediately quieted down. Truly a pathetic sight it is...

"One student from Class E had caused the fire and injured one of the students in here. I'll let Chabashira-Sensei explain more to you in time. But for now, let us announce the winners of the Island exam." Then, almost every leader but Horikita smiled.

"In Last place, there is Class E with 0CP gained due to disqualification, and Class D with 0CP as well." Ryuuen's eyes widened in shock and Horikita simply grumbled in frustration. Everyone was also confused since they thought Ryuuen had some kind of a master plan due to Ryuuen showing up out of nowhere.

"At third place, we have Class A with 120CP..., Then Class C at 140CP.." Then, a bald guy, whom I assume is Katsuragi, also had his eyes widened. When he looked at our class, I simply let out a smug smirk at him.

"Then comes Class B at first place with 320CP. Because our exams are already finished, feel free to do as you wish at the ship. That is all and goodbye." As Mashima-sensei left. Almost all in Class B celebrated their victory as they hugged each other.

"Wait, 320CP?! Didn't they spend their points by a lot?!"

"Did they guess all the leaders?!"

"What the hell?!" Complaints echoed through the area as Class B celebrated. This was truly, an eventful day, and I can't wait to go back to my Dormitory...