28

Check out my new books^^^^

Ivy frowns looking at Elena's back. She was feeling weary of her actions. The whole mansion has this weird aura that makes Ivy scared and uncomfortable.

"This is your new room." Elena announces while pushing a pink door open.

She enters the room with Ivy following closely behind.

The bright pink walls makes Ivy wince. The room looks nice and pretty but there's just too much pink that makes her eyes hurt.

Her mother must love pink. She thinks.

"You love it right!" Elena turns to look back at her.

Ivy lifts the corner of her lips to pull up into a small smile.

Elena smiles back at her but even she knows it way better that Ivy does not like this room a bit. It is written all over her face. But Elena herself has liked it for her.

Ivy turns to look at the pink dresser and the closet and bathroom door that was also painted pink.

"Well you should just settle in. I have to go out for a meeting but I will be back by the dinner time. You can also walk around if you wish but keep your both eyes open." With that her mother takes leave.

Ivy scrunches her brows in confusion. Now what does she mean by this?

Ivy heads towards the closet to check. Her head spins a little as she glances around. There was only different varieties of pink.

She looks at the pink clothes with a gaping mouth. There was no hint of other colour. Pink handbags and purses, there's a huge collection of pink shoes. From pink heels to pink sneakers.

She wanted to scream like crazy.

She slowly walk towards the dresser. Her nose scrunches up.

She moves towards the bathroom next while silently muttering prayers under her breath. With a fearful expression, she opens the door.

She holds her head feeling dizzy when she come across the pink again. It was haunting.

She fearfully turn on the pink tap just to make sure the water wasn't pink too. She sighs in relief and wipes her sweaty forehead.

Ivy was eager to leave the room with an excuse of walking around. Atleast there is no sign of pink on her way otherwise she would have been traumatized.

She was surprised when she bumped her path with no-one actually. It feels like she's all alone in this huge house. Sure there are guards in a particular dress code of gray suit scattered all around the driveway but inside there is no sign of them. It was too quiet.

Lost in thought as Ivy was walking in the unfamiliar hallways and then all of a sudden a door was banged open. Ivy cries out when it slammed right across her face.

Her face throbs badly and she looks up with tearful eyes. Her eyes makes contact with a pair of narrowed red eyes.

Wait! Red eyes?

This man's orbs were really red. Is he wearing contacts?

"Are you lost, little girl?" He asks with a bored expression.

"I-I-I---" He holds his hand up to stop her.

"Follow me." Without seeing any other option, she follows him.

They make their way into the kitchen. It was huge too and screamed richness.

She watches as he points at the bar stool. His hands are scarred and bruised. Ivy gulps. It looks like he loved fighting.

"Your name?" He asks.

"I-Ivy." Ivy mumbles shyly while playing with her fingers.

She looks up to see him working on making a coffee. She clears her throat, trying to mutter her courage.

"A-and you?"

"Vikram." He responds.

"A-are you o-one of my s-stepbrother?" She asks curiously.

"Hnm."

Was it a yes or no?

"B-but you d-don't look like J-jayden and H-ha--" Ivy pauses when he turn to look at her.

She quickly look down as her cheeks turn a bright shade of red.

"We are half brothers." He tells her and places a mug of coffee in front of her.

Her eyebrows scrunches up at his answer.

"Oh." She mumble back in response.

"Hey ugly." Ivy didn't need to turn around to look at Hayden.

She was about to take a sip of her coffee but she winced, spilling it all over her clothes and counter as suddenly Hayden slaps the back of her head a little too hard.

Ivy frowns with teary eyes. Her skin burnt and her skull throbs with his slap. She rubs the back of her head.

Vikram sighs and slaps Hayden in the back of the head too. Ivy gulps in fear because his hit was nothing like Hayden's.

"She's a girl. Don't hit her." Vikram says.

Hayden rolls his eyes totally unaffected.

Doesn't he feel pain? If Vikram ever hit her like that, she would probably have a concussion.

What do you think about Vikram?

Get early access to the completed book on Patreon. Link's in my profile