Forty-Six

The past week was been nothing but torture for Satoru Gojo. They continued the Exchange Event with a little bit of baseball, something he wasn't sure Lucy wouldn't mind watching. He searched all of Tokyo for her when he wasn't busy with an assignment. It wasn't the same without her there. He loved teasing her every chance he could get. What sucked the worst was the fact they didn't get a chance to go on their date.

Flashback

"YOU GUYS HAD A DATE?!" Itadori, Megumi, and Nobara shouted.

There was no point in not telling them now. Gojo has spent a good three days looking for her. But he would get angrier whenever he couldn't find her. He wanted to find Mahito and kill him. Kill him along with every other curse that helped take Lucy.

He had to break the news to Junpei, so he called him and Okkotsu. Junpei grew worried and wanted to go back to help look for her but Gojo denied him in case Mahito still wanted to kill him. Even going as far as saying Lucy wouldn't like it if he came and that it's better if he stays with Okkotsu for the time being. But Gojo did manage to tell Okkotsu to keep an eye out for her in case by some miracle she appears before him.

"Yeah, and it was gonna be a real special one, too," Gojo admitted. "I wanted to take her to that new restaurant that just opened up, then take her to a nice park. I reserved a gazebo for us to dance under the moonlight." A faint smile appeared on his face. "There was a song that I wanted in the background when I tell her I love her. She's been through so much, I wanted her to know that there's always that small light in every darkness. Don't know if it was meant for her or for me but I believe in this case, it's the both of us."

Gojo hummed when he heard sniffling. Nobara and Itadori were crying.

"That was so beautiful, Gojo," Nobara cried.

Itadori nodded while using his sleeve to wipe the corner of his eye. "Who knew you could plan things like that?"

Megumi raised his brow at his teacher and said, "Didn't know you can plan like that. Usually, your dates end up just one-night stands."

"What can I say? I'm a hopeless romantic," Gojo beamed.

"No, not really."

Gojo paled. "You're so mean, Megumi. And I came here to ask for your blessing to take your sister out."

Nobara got in the teacher's face with stars in her eyes. "Does this mean you love her, Gojo?"

Gojo chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Isn't it obvious?"

Flashback Over

Now, Gojo was inside Lucy's room with her phone in one hand and the seashell he gave her in the other. He found it right outside the school that same day. He opened it and found out that Lucy has been getting used to the phone since she changed her lockscreen to her favorite first-years.

 He opened it and found out that Lucy has been getting used to the phone since she changed her lockscreen to her favorite first-years