Chapter 16

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 16:

-Jane's POV-

*TWO WEEKS LATER*

It's been I don't know how many weeks, ever since I've last seen Harry. I guess he was just scared to ever see me again. I couldn't blame him, but I'd be scared too.

The two weeks that's passed, me and El have been growing lesser and lesser times to hang out and talk. She's modelling almost 24/7, and me? Well I'm just a wreck.

Evn though I didn't have El with me most of the time, I still had a Niall.

We would both hang out almost everyday of the week, making me feel as if Niall was El in boy version.

Niall would be over any second, and we would just.. Hang out.

I mean, it's like we're practically best friends already.

Somehow, Niall would always have time for me, and not even to his own bandmates. Now, that made me feel special.

Since Niall wasn't here yet, and he was once again his late self, I got up from my seat and over outside to go check the mail.

Niall said I should be making it a habit to always check my mailbox at least three times a week, because who knows that thing may just soon overflow. And no one wouldn't like that.

The cold concrete touched my bare feet, making me shiver as I semi jogged over to my mailbox, opening it up.

My hands picked up the stack of letters just layed there, me, leaning against the mailbox.

I was about to flip through them, until my mailbox tips over, falling.

"Shit." I muttered under my breath, as I see that I just broke my mailbox.

"Great job, Jane." I sighed, picking it back up and trying to stand it in the same place.

It stood still there, until I got back to my porch.

It falls over again, making me groan, as I face palmed.

"Having trouble ma'am?" I hear a playful voice as I looked up, Niall imitating my annoying mailman.

I laughed, rolling my eyes. "Yes, I am. I just broke my mailbox." 

He smirked, as I went to go give him a hug.

"What's up?" He ruffled my hair.

"Don't do that." I say straightly. "And I just woke up." I smiled sheepishly, covering my face.

 "Ah I see.

I flipped through the letters, Niall following behind me as I stopped dead in my tracks when my eyes fell on one of the letters. I opened it urgently, reading through it.

Holmes Chapel, Cheshire Comprehensive High School Presents..

2009's ANNUAL HIGH SCHOOL REUNION!

You are invited to attend our annual high school reunion! This has been a tradition we've been doing every year for each past graduating class!

Come see your old friends! 

Take a blast to the past and come attend!

Date: February 30th, 2013

Time: 12pm-9pm

Place: The school!

We all hope to see you there!

For more information, call the number below, and we would be glad to assist. Thank you.

My eyes widened. High school reunion?..

_____________________________________________

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter! It's just that I spent my time doing something else instead of working on the chapter.. Look i'm bein honest! lol

Well I made my first trailer! (YAY)

And it's on Dark! (YEAH BUDDY)

It's a bad one, because I haven't really figured it all out just yet, so you guys will have to bare with my first trailer :3

It's on the side! Once I see it's getting views, also suscribe me on youtube! Just click on the username from the vid link I'm going to give you on the side!

PLEASE go look at the trailer!

Once i see it's getting views, I'll give you a juicy and long update! PROMISE!

THANK YOU!

-BritishBums xox