(20)

"i kinda like you.. xu minghao.."

posted: 10.30.22

she felt very uncomfortable

she felt very uncomfortable. like VERY uncomfortable. her heart was beating out of her chest and she was just sitting there. no words exchanged, just each other's presences. was it suppose to be this hot out right now? hahahahahahah. she was panicking, internally, externally, emotionally, mentally, physically, spiritually, all of the above. if she could be more embarrassing, this topped it all.

they were just sitting in the library studying. without any whispering or note passing to each other. just fully studying. and it just worked for them too. how did it just end up like that? so easily as well? was it always so easy?

her mind was quietly sketching how she'd say the big confession, knowing damn well she'd end up fucking it up somehow. as much as her kdrama enthusiast self convinced her of a romantic love confession, she knew it'd be shambles of what she wanted.

sketching in the margins of her notebook, her notes were so clean compared to the jotting down in class style she would do and the ipad notes she took. was it inconvenient to rewrite everything? a little, but it was what worked for her. with how so many of her notes were already on her ipad, she still enjoyed physical copies of everything.

seeing him suddenly stand up, her focus switched immediately. seeing him mouth the words drink and be right back, she could only assume he'd be gone for a bit to a nearby vending machine outside the library. that gave her time to recover and breathe normally. writing in the small corner of her notebook the words 'please like me' her mental was destroyed.

every single bad outcome was created in just a few minutes of being away from the male. definitely not healthy. okay, you got this, when you leave later, you'll ask him and then you'll just completely leave and won't wait for his answer and hope to god it works out in some universe that will carry over to this one. she was practically praying that it'll work.

hitting herself to get her to ground back to reality, she saw the male come back with his drink and her favourite drink. seeing him put it on top of her head, she rolled her eyes as she grabbed it and pulled it back down. looking at the sticky note attached, her jaw dropped as she looked between the note and him. seeing his sheepish smile, her face felt hot and uncontrollably red. haha lol wanna go out and date lol hahahahaha. the note was such a note he would give to her.

nodding, his smile morphed more sweetly which made her heart flutter. what the actual fuck. she was so in love, and now she was actually in fucking love. what the actual literally shitting fuck. sitting down next to her, he smiled as he rested his head on her shoulder quite comfortably. it was like their friendship times every number possible (except 0).

"now what?" she whispered, "dunno." i guess that was expected from these two types of people now wasn't it? and it just worked for them as well.