wedding intricacies

i asked this when i originally posted these fics to ao3, but what accent do we think that anya has?

Natasha arrives back home that night to another one of Wanda and Anya's messes.

"What're you two doing?" she asks, shrugging off her jacket and hanging it up over one of the dining room chairs, "Is this all of the wedding stuff?"

"Not all of it," Wanda stands, walking around the couch and pulling Natasha into a hug, "You have all of the flower and place card stuff, though."

"So what's this?" Natasha asks, holding the arm that slinks around her waist, glancing at the plethora of things on the table. There are now photos of dresses and suits and venue options and cakes and it doesn't end.

"Everything else," Wanda guides her over to the couch. Anya's sat in the corner of the couch, legs crossed and a laptop in her lap and there's some kind of mysterious look on her face that she can't even begin to decipher because Wanda's already showing her dresses. "I wasn't sure if you'd want to wear a suit or a dress."

"I haven't decided yet," Natasha says, shrugging, "What're you doing?"

"It's a surprise, Nat," Wanda smiles softly, "have you come to a conclusion about any of the flowers?"

"Lena liked the leptos for centerpieces," Natasha points out, "they're pink and white, so I think they'd look good."

"Okay," Wanda writes that down, and they go over a couple of other things - some more flowers, the font that Natasha liked for the place cards with an agreement to do gold lettering on them, and a promise to schedule a cake-testing day at some point in the coming weeks.

Wanda ends up going into the kitchen for a snack a little while into their endless picking out of wedding details that Natasha's sure she's never noticed in other people's weddings.

Anya gets her attention after Wanda's out of earshot, "I found something."

"What'd you find?" Natasha relaxes against the back of the couch, watching as Anya flips the laptop she's had on her lap around.

On the screen is a picture of a cat, a little black cat that's flopped over on its back and practically smiling at the camera, "His name is Smoke."

"You can't name a cat Smoke," Natasha crinkles her nose, "That's so stereotypical."

"Can we adopt him?" Anya asks, pushing it into her lap this time, "He's so cute! And he needs a home which we have! It's great!"

Natasha sighs. She's wanted a cat for a long time, yes, but there's so much going on right now. And if Yelena ends up in the hospital and she and Kate need a dog sitter, how will the dogs react to a cat? Or better yet, how will the cat react to the dogs? Too many variables.

"Devochka, I don't know if we can get a kitten right now," Natasha says apologetically, "Imagine if we had one right now - he'd be knocking everything off the table and making Mom mad."

"When are you two going to have this wedding, anyway? Every time I see one on TV, they take like a year to actually get it done," Anya whines, flipping the laptop back to herself and scrolling through something.

"Do you have plans that we might mess up?" Natasha retorts as Wanda comes back over, bowl of cut-up strawberries in hand, "She wants a cat."

"We can't get a cat right now," Wanda replies as Natasha grabs a strawberry piece for herself.

"What'd I tell you?"

"You two suck," Anya retorts, running a hand over her still-short hair, "Can I dye my hair?"