Epilogue pt 2

Katia POV

I don't know what's going on recently but recently everyone's been so secretive and dodgy.

The quadruples are already two years old and let's just say, things are never boring around the house.

Recently the boys have taken to following me around like lost ducklings.  Because of Roman's inappropriate timings, they've also taken to spanking me on the bottom whenever they see their father doing it.

Alitta is more of a daddy's girl, as expected. In Roman's eyes Litta can do no wrong, she a perfect angel.

It's extremely adorable. I never thought that having children would be this filling. I can't even remember life before the kids.

"Mama, mama, mama."

I smiled down at Silas and Tonio as they pulled at the end of my long skirt.

"Hello my cubs. What are you doing?" I ask.

"Mama, up pwease."

Tonio held out his little arms and stood on his tippy toes. I wrapped my arms around him gently and settled him on my lap, tackling his face with kisses.

"Silas baby, do you wanna come up too?"

"No tank you, mama." He held up a book.

"You want me to read to you." He nodded and grabbed my unoccupied hand and helped me to the couch.

"Okay boys, get comfortable."

Silas cuddles into my side as Antonio cuddles himself against my breasts.

"Once apon a time in a quiet little village there lived a gently little giant. This little giant was caring and quiet, he cared about all his little friends and family. But the little giant was lonely."

"Oh nwo, mama." Silas says.

I giggle softly and kiss his forehead.

"The little giant had a collection of trinkets that he valued dearly. He had small trinkets. large trinkets. Quiet trinkets that made no noise. Loud trinkets that made too much noise.

Although the little giant loves his family and friends, he wanted to see the outside world. He wanted to explore the world beyond his little village. To travel and collect new trinkets.

The little giant made plans after plans to travel the world but his fears kept him from crossing the border that kept him saf and sound in his village.

"Why do you cry, my son?" the Giants father said.

"I want to collect trinkets for around the world, papa. But I'm too scared to leave the village." The giant cried.

"Oh my son. Fear is just another obstacle fogging your brain and tricking you into believing you can't do something." papa said.

The giant though hard about his father's words and he decided to try once again to leave the village. This time, he was successful. "