102 ⭑ Léo.

"Don't you want to? Don't you want to hold the gun? Don't you want to? Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang..."
Bang by Sohodolls.

✰ ✰ ✰

I woke up to the sound of rain, the smell of maple syrup, and the view of a foggy lakeside sunrise and a cuddly Harlow curled up in between my legs

He was always a messy sleeper. He'd flip around ten times and kick me in his sleep. He's end up on top of me or upside down, he was never still, but he was always close.

In this case, he was held onto my stomach; with both arms wrapped around it. His cheek was smushed up against my belly-button, flushed, with soft breaths escaping his mouth. Along with some snores.

His legs were spread out in a mess, only his boxers on but we never even got to sleep from the jet lag, so we were beyond exhausted.

Fall was near. It was officially September.

The time for Halloween and holidays was just around the corner and I was so excited, despite the current events, to spend that with Harlow.

We'd get our snow back soon enough.

I rubbed my swollen eyes that were red from crying all night with him and ran my fingers through his messy long hair; playing with it.

We'd talked all of our crap out and it was overwhelming enough to make me cry myself to sleep.

I was up even after Harlow dozed off, but he woke up to comfort me and hold me more than once.

It felt really good to let everything out.

I got some clarity but at the same time, I did feel weaker. To sum it up, I was really vulnerable and that was okay, I just hoped it wouldn't last super long.

"Oh my god... g'morning." Harlow suddenly croaked against me, groaning softly. His morning voice would always give me the scariest butterflies, it was so deep, and so raspy, "Please don't stop, feels so good."

"Morning." I smiled, continuing to scratch his scalp, and brush his hair back. A few strands fell back in front of his face and he blew them away but I snatched them back with my fingertips and he buried his face back into my stomach.

"It smells like pancakes... is there pancakes downstairs?" He asked sleepily into me, "I really want pancakes, and eggs, and toast, and coffee, and... pussy for breakfast. Can I eat you out before we go?"

"We almost died yesterday, literally - there's someone out to kill us, and you're worried about that? Get off me!" I laughed, shoving his face away from my navel as he gave me love bites and kisses, "Ow! You bitch!"

"God, I'm starving, mommy, please—"

"I hate you!" I laughed when he tickled my stomach as he kissed up it, his hair draping and dragging along my skin so much that he had to tuck it behind his ear.