104 ⭑ Where Angels Fear To Tread.

"Go get your knife, go get your knife and kiss me...."
Knife Prty by Deftones.

This chapter contains violence. Viewer discretion is advised.

✰ ✰ ✰

"Are you ready to do this?" My hands shook as I clicked the buckle on Harlow's bullet proof vest

"Are you ready to do this?" My hands shook as I clicked the buckle on Harlow's bullet proof vest. It was tight and secure around his body, underneath his black shirt and jacket.

I walked around to his front to face him as he dropped the fabric of his top and picked up the duffel bag that was on the pavement outside the lake house. I rephrased, "Are you okay with doing this?"

"Of course I'm not. M'scared..." He whispered honestly, looking down at my hand. He reached out and took it, brushing his thumb over my knuckles, "But, I want it to be done. This needs to be over."

"It will be." I tucked a stray hair from his bun behind his ear as my stomach twisted with anxiety, "Just follow what Zayn says. He and Zack will both be there. As long as there are no surprises, as long as you don't play hero and get yourself fucking killed, everything will be fine. And you call, as soon as Aurora is locked up in there at Leo's place, you call me and you tell me everything's okay."

I hated that we had to split up, but we needed to take care of Jess and Aurora at the same time. So, Niko and I were going to take care of Jess who was stalking around my house in hopes we'd show up, while Zack, Harlow, and Zayn, took care of Aurora and waited at the safe house Zack had given us the location of this morning.

Naomi, Mikey, Kristen, Morris, and Koi were staying safe at the beach house until everything was taken care of. They didn't need to be involved too or hurt.

Harlow exhaled shakily and pulled me into a tight hug, the wind outside running through us. Everyone was making their way out to the cars, getting ready and going over the plans.

"Be scared, but be brave for me. You can do this." I whispered reassuringly, kissing the side of his head a plethora of times.

"You be safe too. Kick Jess's ass for me." He muttered, pulling back and holding onto the side of my face. I nodded and he kissed me, our lips molding perfectly together one last time.

His grip on me, was firm, for dear life, and his lips parted from mine to kiss me over and over and over like he was trying to make sure the kiss was flawless and long lasting.

"Hey, fuckfaces! You already said your goodbyes!" Zayn shouted loudly, making us break apart.

We both looked over at him with an annoyed glare as he stood with Niko by his SUV.

"He's right." Niko scoffed, "You said them already and you said them very fucking loudly. Last night. All night, in fact! Look at these eye bags," He pointed toward his face, "These eye bags are because of you. Or rather, you," His finger pointed to me, "You and your—oh... Harlow... mmm, fuck my pussy like that, baby, yes! Harder! Harder!"