*-A Happy Halloween-*

Halloween special since Halloween is soon! What are u guys going as? I'm going as Sunny :)

(Work in progress)

Alr into the story

3rd Person POV
Sun glanced around the daycare in fascination. Halloween was just around the corner, and fazbear entertainment had decorated the whole entire mall.

There was a bunch of things around the building, like fake spider webs, spiders itself, bats, skulls, ghosts, all that good stuff. Moondrop has seen part of it, but sadly, Sun hasn't.

The daycare had just been done, but it was filled with less spooky decorations, of course. Sun still thought the daycare looked great.

Anywho, it was a Sunday, and Sun and Moon had an day off. Halloween was tomorrow, and they also have a day off on Monday because of that. Sun was excited, he loved celebrating all holidays.

He skipped around happily, glancing at all the decor. Moon watched him from on top of one of the slides, smiling.

Multiple minutes pass by, and Sun had finished looking at the decorated daycare. He had an sudden idea. He skipped on over to the kiddy table.

He grabbed a bunch of different colors of paper, long black string, some curly purple and orange ribbon, and purple and orange glitter glue to match the Halloween spirit.

He grabbed all the other materials he needed, then got to work. Moon continued to watch him from a far, curios on what he was making. He flew down to one of the lower slides, landing on that and getting a closer look.

After an hour or so, Sun had finished his creation, which sorta made a big mess, and he had been covered in glitter glue afterwards. It was worth it, though.

He made Halloween decor, attached to the string was a Sun and a Moon, orange and purple ribbon going along it, and some parts sparkling with glitter glue.

He glanced around for Moon, then spotted him on one of the slides. He waved up to him rapidly, smiling. Moon flew down to him. Sun showed him his piece of art.