CH-1: First Day at Autoboot Camp

Autobot TurboRacer started out just like many Transformers on Cybertron. Born, raised, and trained in the same way all of them were. Before being named, he went by Blue or Unit 4468 since he emerged from a protoform vat with that number. He showed interest in being a warrior as a young bot and decided to join the Elite Guard after he'd complete training in Autoboot camp. So it came to pass he signed up for basic training at boot camp with hopes of becoming a soldier for the Elite Guard.

Unfortunately, this would not last and end the way he wanted it to, but would be the beginning of something much more than he could imagine.

And so begins the adventures of TurboRacer.

~*~*~

The Autoboot camp grounds was unlike anything the blue and grey racecar-bot had ever seen before

The Autoboot camp grounds was unlike anything the blue and grey racecar-bot had ever seen before. The buildings were very tall and immense, reaching so high that they'd touch the skies. There were many bots roaming about that looked to be rather tall and strong. Blue hoped he could be like them some day. He finally found the area he was supposed to be in.

Training regiment number five was out in the open, and it was easy to find.

There were several other Autobots standing about: one is a short, little, yellow bot that appears to transform into a Cybertronian racecar. The next one looks like him, with a different head sculpt and he is green with some yellow and black. The next one is taller and red and looks rather strong, and probably transforms into a large car or tank-like vehicle. The last one is greyish and black and appears to transform into a crane-like construction vehicle. He has a somewhat serious look on his facial plate, and a third red eye on his forehead.

The little green one was currently punching the red one right in the gut

The little green one was currently punching the red one right in the gut. At first, Blue couldn't believe what he's seeing. He thought the green one was just picking a fight, but then realised the red one was not even moving a micro-inch as his abdominal armour plating is shiny and silver rather than the regular red he has across his form. This must've been a bot that can change his armour into solid steel plating for protection, and Green was using it for practice. There was something strange about these two Blue just didn't like. Green seems rather cocky and rude, judging by the look on his face. Red just appears rather nonchalant at the moment, but also quite cocky as if he's the green one's friend who'd back him up.