𝟒𝟐

Dawn's POV

In the bedroom, David peeled off my shirt, leaving my panties on as he lowered me to the bed, propped a pillow under me, and got on his knees.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked, pulling apart both my legs slowly. He was being so careful with me that it made me grin like a romantic fool.

"Yes, I am."

"If you're not, just let me know okay?"

When I nodded, he leaned forward and kissed me on my stomach, uncoiling threads of sensation inside me. He traced down with his ministrations, following the black vertical line that extended down my belly button to the roof of my vagina where he sucked.

Instant shivers shot through me and goosebumps covered my skin. A shaky breath stuttered across my lips. "David..."

I couldn't see him but I could feel him, I could feel his breath on my inner thigh, I could feel him nibbling my skin, running his nose up and down my panties, exhaling so deeply it tipped me over the edge. He was teasing me on purpose and his gestures had me wetting my panties more than they already were.

The moan of satisfaction he released when he slid his tongue over the side of my panties didn't pass me. He released one again, sucking gently on the exposed flesh as if he had all the time in the world. My breathing grew thicker. My skin prickled with need and I found myself moving my hips. "Take it off," I begged, my voice reduced to a murmur. "Take off my panties, please."

He raised his head at me, a slow smile stretching on his beautiful face as he hooked his fingers into my panties and drew them down slowly, taking his time to expose me to him. I closed my eyes and swallowed conclusively. Thank God for Becky who had persuaded me to have my hair trimmed. I could only imagine the embarrassment I would've felt when he parted my legs and found a vineyard of hairy curls.

"Always so wet." The words breezed out of his mouth as he slid his tongue over my slit, causing me to nearly jump off of bed but his hands on my thighs held me firm and open to him.

"Fuck..."

He did it again, dragging his long tongue over my slit to my clit, licking from side to side, doing it again and again, torturing me. "Oh God, David, keep doing that," I begged in a trembling voice.

He circled my clit with the tip of his tongue, each stroke driving me higher towards this undesirable cutting edge of desire, and then he sucked on it, growling as he did. Holy shit. I ground my pussy against his face, I was close, my toes curled and my hips bucked off the bed. "David, I'm close." I whimpered, urging him to suck me harder but he stopped instead, pulling his sweet tongue away, leaving me momentarily confused as coldness invaded me at the sudden loss of pleasure.

I whined and thrashed but he came up and shut me up with a wild kiss that left me breathless. "David I need to cum." I mumbled into his mouth, mewling at the way he dragged my bottom lip between his teeth and sucked hard, making them red and plump.

"Not yet." His kisses descended from my lip to my jaw, down to my neck, my shoulders, my chest, and my breasts. He cupped them gently, rolling my sore nipples between his fingers before pushing them together and taking them into his mouth.

My body arched gently off the bed. I sunk my hand into his hair, whispering how good his hot mouth felt on me, how hot my body burned.

He was moaning, sucking my nipples harder, biting down harder, so much so that I felt my colostrum spurting into his throat and I was expecting him to stop but he didn't, he sucked fiercely, milking me, gladly drinking me until I was writhing and quaking and when he finally pulled away, a drop of creamy sap slipped down his chin to the stumble in his jaw, making me clench.