- You fall asleep on them -

- F I N N E Y -

• He felt you rest your head on his shoulder while he was helping you study, but didn't think much of it as you usually do that.

• Finally figures out you're asleep when you don't answer his question.

"So, do you understand now?"

"Y/n?"

"Oh..."

• Gets a little embarrassed that he was talking to himself.

• Slowly removes you from his shoulder and lays you down softly, grabbing you a pillow and blanket.

- R O B I N -

• The two of you were watching a comedy movie and you fell asleep while cuddling.

• He didn't notice until you didn't laugh at one of the jokes. He thought it was weird as you laugh at almost anything so he decides to shake you a little.

"Hey, you up?"

• Realizes you were actually asleep and decides to turn the t.v off to make sure you don't wake up from the sound.

• Pulls the blanket over you and that's that.

- V A N C E -

• You fell asleep on him while he was reading a comic book.

• He pushed you off him right away.

"The fuck? I'm not your pillow."

• Kinda feels bad when you move to lay on the bed as he can see how tired you were.

• Doesn't give any more shits after you easily fall asleep in his bed.

• Goes back to reading his comic.

- B R U C E -

• You guys were in class listening to the teacher talk before you fell asleep.

• Bruce felt the weight on his shoulder and looked at you confused.

• Realized you were asleep and quickly looks at the teacher to see if she'd noticed.

• Decides to take notes on what the teacher says so he can teach you later.

-  B I L L Y -

• You guys were sitting on the couch while waiting for the paper to arrive at his house so he could do the paper run when you fell asleep on his arm.

• Billy didn't care much of it and just thought it was cute.

• He gets kinda mad when the paper finally arrives as he erealizes he has to leave you.

• He slowly lays you on the couch and gets you a blanket.

• Whistles for his dog to come lay with you.

"Stay with her. Good boy."