273: Konoha Ninjas (1)

Chapter 273: Konoha Ninjas (1)

-

[You have mined Kekkei Genkai: Boil Release - Level 10]

[You have mined Kekkei Genkai: Lava Release - Level 8]

[Lava Release - Level 8 is reacting with Lava Release - Level 10]

[Would you like to merge these two?]

[Y/N]

[Lava Release has evolved!]

[Let's give a short explanation to save your time, Master. Besides the ability to create and produce Lava- which is much stronger than before- Master can now turn himself into Lava as well. You may think it is similar to the Magma-Magma Fruit from One Piece, except you aren't immune to physical attacks unless you have already transformed, which would melt anyone who attacks you, anyway.]

[Congrats Master, now you can turn into a Sand human, a Lava human, and consequently a Glass human by activating both these powers at the same time.]

He also had the ‹Particle Release - Level 7› which automatically put him a few tiers above where he was before. It was not max levelled even though Tsuchikage was 79 years old, giving him countless battles to fight in, though that was understandable since it was close to if not the same complexity as Wood Release, also Onoki couldn't just spam this attack because it would have killed anybody he used it on, which may not always be the goal for the user- so the level was naturally lower than most other bloodlines he had hunted in this world.

"Hold on, if I use glass transformation, will I be able to move?" Neji asked after he realised what Sisty had just said.

[You can always try it out? Don't ask me for everything, I don't know.]

Neji frowned. She seemed to be growing rude lately. Shrugging, he teleported to the living room.

"Well, that was fast." Temari said as Neji reappeared in the living room of the palace, where a huge screen showed the scene below where Neji was a second ago. "Now, do we go to the Sand-"

She paused as Neji did as Sisty had asked, activating both Lava Release and Sand Release to turn into glass, a see-through glass that showed the other side of his body.

He noticed his END go up by a few hundred points, precisely 345 points, though he was sure it would increase more the stronger the Lava and Sand release got.

"Oh," he said. "I can move."

He also felt kind of cool, looking at himself in the mirror kept in the far.

"Uh, and Temari, no." he said after remembering what Temari had just said. "I already have the Magnet Release and Sand Release that I got from Shukaku. The only thing missing is the Sand Jutsus, which do not interest me that much. Maybe one day I will demand all the Sand Jutsus from Gaara as a dowry for our marriage?" Neji joked, grabbing her waist and looking at her with his see-through eyes. "Do I look creepy?"

Temari stayed paused for a moment before shaking her head. "No, you look like a beautiful sculpture." she smiled softly. "Thanks."

Really, there was no need for thanks. Even if he didn't include Temari's existence, he liked Gaara for defending him in that Sand Village meeting anyway.

Neji, controlling one of his wood clones that were close to the Sand Village, grabbed an eagle in the air and cast a Genjutsu on it using the Sharingan properties of his Jogan, before sticking a letter on its legs and ordering it to hand it over to the Sand Ninjas.