CHAPTER- 51

_______________💕💕

Dil Ka Dariya Bah Hi Gaya
Ishq Ibadat Bann Hi Gaya
Khudko Mujhe Tu Saup De
Meri Jarurat Tu Bann Gaya

Baat Dil Ki Nazro Ne Ki
Sach Keh Raha Teri Kasam
Tere Bin Ab Na Lenge Ek Bhi Dum
Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Ham

Tere Bin Ab Na Lenge Ek Bhi Dum
Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Ham
Tere Sath Ho Jayenge Khatam
Tujhe Kitna Chaahne Lage Hum

_______________💕💕

It was the day of Dussehra. After the other day, neither Ekansh nor Akshita talked about his past. Little did he know she was up to something, but he did not ask because he believed her and knew she would never let it happen to him.

Even though Avyansh is slightly nervous about what Akshita is doing, he still lets her do it because he knows she wants Ekansh's good.

Akshita decided not to go to the office that day as she was occupied with Dussehra festivities. Knowing that she had already taken numerous leaves, Ekansh sternly informed her that she would not be granted any more time off for at least two months. This was not even on Sundays. However, Akshita took it as a challenge and confidently asserted that she would indeed take leave whenever she pleased, daring Ekansh to try and stop her.

Are they playing Khatron ke Khiladi? Every time a new challenge 🤦🏻‍♀️ ohh my babies 🫂

"Bhabhi!" Tara exclaimed in excitement.

As Akshita worked on her task, she smiled and asked, "Yes?".

"Are you pregnant?" Akshita's body froze upon hearing the abrupt question. She stared at her with wide eyes and an open mouth, taken aback by the unexpected inquiry.

"Who the hell filled your ears, Tara?" she exclaimed, her face turning beet red in embarrassment.

"No one! I asked the workers if Ravan's effigy is ready, and they responded with 'work in progress.' It triggered my memory of what Bhaiya said that day about a baby!" Tara explained, attempting to feign innocence.

For God's sake, Tara, you're not innocent!😭

She stares at her in shock, wondering why God wants to gift every antique person solely to her?

Poor Akshu🥲

"Tara!" she glared at her.

"What!!? Didn't you use that?" Tara asked curiously.

"That?" Akshita frowned.

"Avyansh hid it in your cupboard drawer, are you unaware?" Tara wondered in amusement.

"I don't know what you mean. Please tell me what you mean Tara!" Akshita asked in confusion.

"Ask Bhai then, it will be better! Leave it and tell me what I asked!"

"Tara, that was a joke!" She avoided looking at her.

"Then make that true, na!" She groaned like a kid.

"Why don't you make one yourself?" Akshita folded her arms and looked at her, annoyed by her baby talk.

"Wo..woh...bha..bhi" Tara looked flustered

"If you want I will tell Avyansh you want a baby! And you know I will not hesitate to tell this to him" Akshita smirked looking at her face.

"Bha..bhabhi...I feel someone is calling me...Bye!!" Tara ran from there saving her life, her teasing backfired on her.