Inked

Alex's pov age 16

I'm so dead. Beyond dead. Six feet under.

And my ribs hurt. The fresh tattoo looks amazing and I don't regret getting it. But I regret not asking first, especially since both of my big brothers are at Ryley's waiting for me. Me and Ollie had came back to visit for the weekend and I fucked up.

As I walked home I kept thinking about if it was worth it. To me it was.

10-13-1971

Was written across my left side. Dad's birthday. Maybe that fact alone will help get me out of trouble, or at least lessen the beating coming my way. I let out a deep breath and opened the door to my death, kicking my shoes off by the door.

"Hey honey." Ollie smiled from the couch, beer in hand, as always making himself at home. "Hi." I mumbled, going to the kitchen to get a drink as well, though I was only allowed the pepsi. "Where did ya go?" He asked when I sat next to him, pulling me into his side for a cuddle. Usually, I wouldn't complain, maybe even lean into him, but I was sitting to the right of him, meaning my tattoo was being irritated. I held back a wince and sat up, trying not to alarm my brother. If his raised eyebrow was anything to go by, I failed.

"Just to a friend's." I shrugged, trying to act casual. He hums in acknowledgment and looks me over again, trying to figure out what was wrong. Eventually, he sighed and looked away, shaking his head gently. "Did you do something you weren't supposed to?" He asked. I had to keep my face neutral, but I couldn't stop the shocked look, crossing my face. "No." I shook my head. "Fine. But if it comes back that you did and you're lying to me, I'll give you twice the spanking Ryley will." He shrugged, turning back to the TV. Does that mean I'd get spanked twice?

I nervously pick at my fingers, thinking it over deeply. "Where's Ry?" I ask quietly. "Dani's." Ollie answers plainly. I chewed my lip and nodded. "Look, kid. I know you're lying and feeling guilty. Just tell me what ya did." He sighed, voice getting cold. After you just threatened to wear me out? No thanks.

I've learned over the years that I'd rather get spanked by Ollie than Ryley. Though now that I'm older, Ollie only ever belts me. Ryley is much more creative with his implements. That even out the playing field quite a bit, at least with Ollie, I know what to expect. Ryley could pick to whip me or paddle me. He even took a slipper to me last time we were here.

Should I confess? "Alex, talk to me." Ollie said calmly, turning the TV off and facing me. "I don't want you to be mad at me." I whispered. He looked at me hard. I sighed and stood up, turning to the side and lifting my shirt up. I feel like I'm gonna vomit. Ollie gasps and reaches out to touch it. He's gentle, but it still hurts, and I wince, making him take his hand back. "Is that a tattoo, Alexander James?" He asked darkly. Shit full name, and middle name?! I'm fucking dead. "Yes sir." I mumbled, pulling my shirt back down. "As soon as Ryley gets home, you're showing him that." He said sternly, using a voice I rarely hear from him. I nodded, not trusting myself to talk.

I start to sit back down but he reaches out and catches my wrist. He uncrosses his legs and pulls me over his lap. And I panic. "W-what?" I gasp, trying to stand up. "I told you if you were lying, I'd spank you." He said plainly, starting to smack me.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I whine and groan, trying to push myself up. He's hitting hard.

SMACK! SMACK!

"Stay down, Alexander. I haven't even taken my belt off yet." He scolds.

"Belt?" I gasp, making a much bigger fuss now.