Food Delivery!

Y/n's POV

* Eventually everyone agreed to leave. They all left, leaving you and Eddie alone*
Y/n: Are you okay?
Eddie: I'm fine... Let's uh, let's just get some sleep.
Y/n: Okay.
* You and Eddie crawled back into the boat and covered yourself's with the tarp. You wrapped your arms around Eddie's waist and put your head on his chest*
Y/n: Night Ed.
Eddie: Goodnight darling.
* With one last word you and Eddie drifted off*

( In The Morning )

* You heard rustling and water moving all around you. You opened your eyes to see Eddie hopping out of the boat quickly, and run up to the window*
Y/n: Eddie?
Eddie: Shit. Oh shit...* He whispered*
* After a few seconds in silence the door burst open*
Eddie: Jesus!
* You could see Dustin, Robin, Max, and Steve*
Dustin: Delivery service!
Y/n: Damn it Dustin I was sleeping...
Dustin: Well deal with it!
* Eddie quickly grabbed the bags from Dustin and walked over to you. He dug into one of the bags and handed you a beer can*
Eddie: Here.
Y/n: Thank you.
* You grabbed the can of beer and opened it swiftly. You leaned the can into your mouth letting the liquid pour inside*
Steve: Wait. Y/n I thought you didn't drink?
Y/n: Uh.* You said shifting your gaze to look at Eddie*
* Steve quickly caught on and said*
Steve: You let her drink!?
Eddie: She needed to cool off! We had a rough day and she was stressing!
Y/n: It's fine Steve! It was one drink!
* Steve sighed and started wondering the room. Eddie grabbed a box of Honey Combs and began stuffing his face*
Dustin: So we got, uh, some good news and some bad news. How do you prefer it?
Eddie: Bad news first, always. * He said grabbing a can of beer and taking a sip*
Dustin: So, we tapped into the Hawkins PD dispatch with our Cerebro, and they're definitely looking for the both of you.
Y/n: Wait. There looking for me?
Robin: Somehow they new you were there...
Y/n: Shit.
Dustin: Also, They're uh, pretty convinced Eddie killed Chrissy...
Max: Like, 100% kind of convinced.
Eddie: And the good news?
Robin: Both of your names haven't gone public yet. But if we found out about you and Y/n, it's a matter of time before others do to. And once that gets out, everyone and their shallow-minded mother is gonna be gunning for you.
Eddie: Hunt the freaks, right?
Robin: Exactly.
Y/n: Shit...
Dustin: So, before that happens we find Vecna kill him, and prove your innocence.
Eddie: That's all, Dustin? That's all?
Dustin: Yeah, no. That's pretty much it.
Robin: Listen. Eddie, I know everything Dustin is saying sounds totally delusional. But we've actually been through this before. I mean, they have a... A few times, and... And I have once. Mine was more human-flesh-based, theirs was more smoke-related, but bottom line is, collectively, I really feel like we got this.
Steve: Yeah see we usually rely on this girl who was super powers. But, uh, those went bye-bye, so...
Robin: So we're technically in more of the-
Y/n: Kinda-
Max: Brainstorming phase.
Steve: Brainstorming! * He said snapping his finger*
Dustin: T-There's nothing to worry about.
* Steve scoffed as you giggled at Eddie's reaction to there explanation of El. After a few moments police sirens could be heard from afar*
Steve: Shit.
Robin: Tarp! Tarp, Tarp!
* Eddie quickly grabbed the tarp and pulled it on top of the both of you. The sirens got quieter as you heard the door open and shut. After a while you peeked out of the tarp to see everyone gone*
Y/n: Of course...

Steve's POV

* I stopped my car by a police car and got out. I could see Nancy talking to a cop. I looked toward the ground to see a body of a boy Nancy would always hang out with, Fred I think was his name. Nancy noticed us and waved smiling shyly. I waved back and so did the others. Eventually she walked toward us and said*
Nancy: Let's talk at the trailer park.
Steve: Uh, Okay?
* We all got back into my car and drove off to the trailer park*

( At The Trailer Park )

* We we're all currently sitting at a picnic table as we explained everything to Nancy*
Nancy: So you're saying that this thing that killed Fred and Chrissy, it's from the Upside Down?
Steve: If the shoe fits...
Dustin: Our working theory is that he attacks with a spell or a curse. Now, whether or not he's doing the bidding of the Mind Flayer or just loves killing teens, we don't know.
Max: All we know is this is something different. Something new...
Nancy: Doesn't make sense.
Dustin: It's only a theory.
Nancy: No, Fred and Chrissy don't make sense. I mean, why them?
Dustin: Maybe they were just in the wrong place. They were both at the game.
Max: And near the trailer park.
Steve. We're at the trailer park. Uh, should we maybe not be here?
Nancy: There is something about this place. Fred started acting weird the second we got here.
Robin: Acting weird as in?
Nancy: Scared, on edge, upset.
Dustin: Max said Chrissy was upset too.
Max: Yeah, but not here. She was crying in the bathroom at school.
Robin: Serial killers stalk their prey before they strike, right? So, maybe Fred and Chrissy saw this Vecman-
Dustin: Vecna!
Steve: Dunno about you guys, but if I saw some freaky wizard monster, I would mention it to someone.
Max: Maybe they did. I saw Chrissy leaving Ms. Kelley's office. If you saw a monster, you... You wouldn't go to the police. They'd never believe you. But you might go to your-
Robin: You're shrink...
* Max nodded her head and stood up from the picnic table*

Y/n's POV

* After a few days Eddie had formed a massively stupid plan. Eddie broke into a house and decided to chill there. Eddie searched the cabinets trying to find food*
Eddie: Nope. No...
* Eddie opened another cabinet and grabbed a can of SpaghettiO's *
Eddie: Yeah, You'll do. * He said snorting*
* You turned on the stove and grabbed a pot for Eddie to pour the next meal. He poured it in and took the pot from your hands and placed it on the stove. After it was cooked he began eating occasionally feeding you a spoonful. He grabbed his walkie and turned it on calling for Dustin*
Eddie: Hey, Dustin, this is Eddie the Banished. You there? Dustin, can you hear me? Dustin~ Earth to Dustin.
Nancy: Hey, it's Nancy.
Eddie: Wheeler! Hey. Um. We're gonna need a food delivery, like, really soon, unless you want me and Y/n going out into the world.
Nancy: No. No, no, no. Don't do that. Just stay where you are, and we'll be there as soon as we can.
Eddie: Yep, yeah, yeah, yeah. Listen, Um... can you pick us up a six pack? I know, it's stupid as shit drinking right now, but uh a cold beer would really calm my jangled nerves.
Nancy: Uh hey, I'm gonna have to call you back.
Eddie: No, don't you da- Wheeler? Wheeler?
* You walked into the room and attempted to grab the bowl of SpaghettiO's from Eddie but he was quick to move it away*
Eddie: Hey!
Y/n: Your not the only one who's starving!
Eddie: I'll just feed it to you.
Y/n: Eddie~
Eddie: Come here!
* Eddie grabbed the spoon and got some SpaghettiO's on it and held it up to you*
Y/n: Really?
Eddie: Please?
* You gave in and leaned toward the spoon eating the SpaghettiO's. Eddie giggled a little bit as you pulled away*
Eddie: You're adorable~
Y/n: You're a dork, Munson...

A/n: Thank you for reading! Also please tell me if you like more POV'S of other people or just Y/n's POV! Anyways bye!