73 ⭑ FREAK | Part Two.*

"I wanna get freaky with you..."
Freak Me by silk.
CW: Pegging; anal, degradation, femdom.

✰ ✰ ✰

"Arch your back like a good boy

"Arch your back like a good boy."

Playing dominatrix with my favorite dolly and all my other toys was my new favorite thing in the world to do. Harlow was more than eager and his excitement and obedience had my pussy going crazy.

When I thought about it, my body was certifiably bonkers for being able to take his abuse day to day, but I loved her for it.

After nineteen years of no sex, no pleasure, no nothing, I was getting what I deserved.

I got my coupons and checked out one hot man at the boyfriend boutique. He came with anger management needs and some obvious mommy issues, but at least he came with a smile and an attachable purse full of whips, chains and dildos.

I got what I wanted with even more than I'd asked for. What a fucking bargain.

I tried my best to be reassuring to Harlow, but no amount of 'it's okays' or 'relax's' would help the embarrassment and depraved vulnerability he felt kneeling in front of me with his ass in the air.

But, I knew that was what he loved about it; the humiliation.

My excitement probably egged that along, considering I had never been so thrilled to stick an attachable dick to my body like I was Mrs. PotatoHead.

Oh, Mrs. PotatoHead fucks. For sure.

"Did you just say Mrs. PotatoHead fucks?" Harlow snapped me out of my train of thought and looked over his shoulder with a confused, amused smile on his bitten lips, his ass swaying away from me a bit as he stood on all fours.

I was standing at the edge of the bed, loading up my finger guns with ammunition, aka, lube.

"Did I say that out loud? Sorry," I apologized, toning down my laughter through a bite of my lip like that would help, "I'm just excited. And nervous. But, mostly excited."

"You chose the second that I got on all fours to giggle and get nervous? I don't know if I should trust you with my ass. I'm delicate," He stuck his nose in the air like a pompous, proper british ass.

"If delicate means a trashy whore, then sure sweetheart," I kissed his lower back, "But, two months of pent up grudges for name calling are still being taken out on your ass tonight, I hope you know that,"

"Mmm, I'll be a good whore," He hummed through a smirk, so obviously entertained, "Should I squeeze in a few more insults while we wait for you to get some balls and fuck me with your fingers already?"

"Oh... go ahead," I said with an amused laugh. I'd studied up for this, I'd seen porno's and such, hell I'd seen Harlow get fucked and fondled right in front of me, I knew what reaction to expect from this.