Chp 85 (Little shehnaaz)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

I read all your comments and thank you to each one of you for so much Thanks😂❤️.

I never thought you guys will love my story as it's first time I m writing story.

......

"uhmm yess sidharth..." Sana was moaning in pleasure as sidharth was eating her from last one hour. his hot tongue was doing magic on her sensitive spot making her moan in ecstasy.

He was under the blanket fingering and eating her while she was holding the bedsheet from one hand and another is holding his head pushing him more into her.

"Yes bebu..i am coming.." she moan and release herself third time into his mouth.

He started licking her juices with his tongue while she was breathing heavily after her release.

"Sleep... sidharth..." She said to him who was still cleaning her. He came out from blanket after licking her completely and she saw his handsome husband.

Nowdays he use to keep some beard which make him look more hot. His messy hairs and handsome sweaty face making him look more handsome.

"You know for me.. Sidharth Shukla is the men who make every other men look unattractive for me..." Said Sana seductively biting her lowers lipd making him smile. He peck her cheeks and suck it hard.

"Now Let me play.." he said Turning her around in her four and started spanking her soft butts making her moan in pain.

As now days he use to play with her butts more than her twins. He started fondling her butts like sponge balls.

"This are so soft baby...i just love them.." said sidharth massaging her Butts and kissing every inch of them.

He wide her cheeks and put his tongue on her a**hole and started licking her. Then he started nuzzling his nose and started licking her both holes with his hot tongue making her moan in immense pleasure.

"Uhmm sidharth...." She moan feeling his tongue on her a**hole while his long fingers are going deep Inside her p*ssy.

She was loving and enjoying his torcher moaning on top of her lungs when they heard a knocking sound.

"Baba...baba..."

Sidharth is going to leave her when she hold his head and push him again into her but sidharth suck her hard and leave her making her irritate.

"We will continue baby.." he said spanking her butts and showing his puppy eyes as she was glaring him.

He wear his boxer and open the gate and saw his princess was standing their crying making him startled seeing her.

"Kya hua princess...why are you crying haa...? Kisine kuch bola haa...batao baba ko .." said sidharth all this in one breath making Sana facepalm on his behaviour.

As now Ruhi is Turned into four years. She is extremely cute and innocent just like Shehnaaz. She is the Queen of their family. Whole Shuklas mostly male one treat her like some real princess. Everyone loved her alot especially sidharth as after Shehnaaz she is his Jaan. He never call her by name, mostly he call her princess.

"Princess ne bura sapna dekha..." Said ruhi in her sweet voice making Sana rolled her eyes.

She knows how attention seeker ruhi is why not she is the exact replica of her. Her cute doe eyes, facial features, her nose, her lips and everything is just like her, she is the carbon copy of her and that's why Sana mom dad love ruhi alot as they again can witness their little shehnaaz on her.