XXIII

What is he doing to your head?

The next morning you gladly woke up early enough to have at least some time to get properly ready and have a proper breakfast. Well, basically Gojos leftovers from yesterday. He's probably going to be mad but you already decided to go grocery shopping today and then you will treat him to something.

Peacefully, you were scrolling through your phone and munching on some noodles as a slight knock appeared on the doorframe of the kitchen.

„There you are!"

Gojo stood in his purple uniform between the door and tried to close his blindfold behind his head. „Are you eating my food again?!" he almost yelled and then playfully threw his blindfold at you.

„Don't worry! I'll go grocery shopping today." you mumbled between your bites and peeled his blindfold off your shoulder.

He nodded understandingly and took the seat next to you. Cheeky, he grabbed the chopsticks out of your hand and pulled the plate in front of him. „What did you do yesterday? I haven't seen you in the evening?"

Oh, yeah, yesterday...

I masturbated to you out of madness and then made a beautiful evening with a face mask, nail polish and an old Disney movie. The casual, you know.

„Hm, not much. Just had to clean my room n stuff." you answered casually since you obviously couldn't tell him the truth.

He again nodded understandingly and pulled his phone out to look at the time. „You are gonna join my lesson today and just watch me teach. I want you to see how I do that. Don't worry, it's just theory. No getting beaten up." a smirk appeared on his face and he gave you a teasing side eye.

„Thank you, how nice of you." With that you stood up and spilled your cup of tea -which happens to taste like rat piss- in the sink. You definitely have to remember to buy some proper tea that's drinkable.

As you were about to leave the kitchen Gojo suddenly called your name and you turned around with a „hm?"

„Uh, can you close my blindfold for me, pleeeease?" he begged and looked at you with the biggest puppy eyes and a pout on his lips. Nicely, he blinked a few times and let the strip of fabric glide through his fingers.

Submissive and breedable, you joked to yourself and a smirk formed on your lips.

How can you say no to such a pretty face?

Quickly, you nodded and went behind him to wrap the fabric around his head. The blindfold was made out of silk and felt nice and smooth on the skin. A bit slippery though.

„Why do you wear a blind fold anyways?" you asked out of interest and made a bow over the knot.

„My cursed technique lets me see cursed energy in so much detail that it would tire me out pretty quickly. So I cover them up to dim my vision. And yes I can still see through it." he explained and slightly touched the bow you tied. Slowly he let his head fall in his neck and leaned back to look into your face.

„Thanks. Next time I'll blindfold you." he commented and bit his lip jokingly.

Unbelievable.

Slightly, you flicked his forehead and then turned away to leave the kitchen without a word. He didn't deserve your attention anymore.

„Next time hit me harder!" he made the next comment and let you freeze in between the doorframe.

Annoyed, you turned around and looked at him. A wide grin on his face and he leaned almost on the table.