part : 2

(After that call vivek immediately left his office and went to Prince's school )

(He directly entered in principal office, prince and his friends were there...as soon as prince saw his brother he start shivering. His brother looked at him with anger he was furious... He went to principal)

Principal : come come vivek... See what your brother did again... This time i can't spare him.. (He start to say in stern voice )

Vivek : but sir what happened? I really don't know.

Principal : Your brother slammed his friend's phone on the ground and also fought with him... He choosed violence vivek.. Which is not acceptable in school... Thank God that kid's phone is safe.. But see what he did to his friend. He
He tore off his friend's shirt.
I'm expelling him for a week from school. I can't tolerate this kind of misbehaviour.

Vivek : (he just glared at prince..)I'm sorry sir, I'll make sure that he don't repeat this mistake.

Friend : (he is crying )Vivek i was just showing him my mobile... I don't know why he got angry and started to fight with me.. He threw my phone on the floor.. And he beat me.

Vivek : I'm sorry bro.. I can understand... Are you ok..

Principal : Vivek... His parents is coming too, you have to meet them.

Vivek's POV
Ahhh..... I'm feeling so frustrated how many time I've to say sorry to every people just because of this stupid brat boy really this time I'm done with him.

Vivek : Sure sir( he sat on the chair )

Principal : students you can go in your class room and prince you're expelled for one week so go home.

Prince : Sir please forgive me..

Principal : I really don't want to listen you kid just go.

(After some time that boy's parents came, vivek explained them why his brother did that.. And apologized to them )

Vivek : So sir can i leave now..?
Actually I'm getting late for my job.

Principal : Sure but make sure he don't do this again.

Vivek : for sure.

(Prince came at home and he started to cry)

Uncle : Wait... Why you came so early prince... What happened why are you crying... Please tell me (uncle got panicked after see prince like this )

Prince : Uncle Please save me this time Bhai will kill me.

(Prince told whole story and uncle got up from sofa )

Uncle : Prince this time you really did so wrong.

Prince : uncle he was just making me jealous.. I said i don't want to see... Still he was forcing me.. And i lost my mind control. (He said with teary eyes)

Uncle : You can't justify, whatever you did was not good this time I'll not save you or support you.

Prince : Don't say like that uncle please please help me.

Uncle: how many time your brother told you that violence is not a option everytime but you... Now get ready to  face his anger.
Spare me this time I don't want any trouble.. I won't support you..

Go to your room I'm coming with lunch to your room. Do not come out side today please, now go..

(Uncle scolded prince this time even his uncle is not taking his side.. Now prince regretting... But now he can't change anything )

(Whole day he spent in his room)

(Here vivek also came from his office... His face saying everything... He is so stressed and exhausted )