Rubber Man

(3rd Person Pov)

On a small marine island there is a 17 year old boy who just so happened to get into trouble with the son of a marine captain.

He had defended Roronoa Zoro, in which made him a criminal too. So now the two boys stood there, tied on the same rope.

"..."

"..."

"So.. you like jazz?" Y/N tried making a conversation.

"Shut up." The green haired man replied, no intentions of continuing the conversation.

"Jeez, we're going to be stuck here for a while might aswell get to know eachother!" Y/N exclaimed.

After getting no response he sighed in defeat and stared down at the ground.

"I wonder if that little girl will comeback.." Y/N held his stomach as it grumbled, starving for food.

"So that's Zoro and Y/N.. those ropes look pretty easy to break."

"S-Stop joking..! If you free them, they could make a mess around and even kill you!"

Y/N and Zoro look up at the source of noise and sees two boys one with a straw hat and one with pink hair.

"Hey you!" Zoro calls out.

"Could you come over here.. and untie me?" He grinned "Yeah.. we've been tied here for nine days." Y/N added.

"Look, he's smiling." The boy with a straw hat frowned, his other friend cowering 

"I can repay you, I'll cut down a fugitive and give you the rewards.. I keep my word." Zoro slowly said, he didn't show it but he was exhausted.

"Don't do it Luffy-San, don't be tricked by his words! If you free them they'll kill us and escape!" The short one insisted.

'Luffy.. Is that who [restricted] was talking about?' Y/N thought to himself

"They can't kill me.." He paused. "Because.. I'm strong too!" Luffy smiled brightly.

"Huh?" Zoro scoffed. "Hm.." Y/N hummed lifting his eyebrow out of curiosity.

Suddenly right next to them a little girl appeared, it was the girl who Zoro was helping she has visited the boys everyday.

"Shh." She shushed them and jumped down from the gate, making her way to the tied up boys.

"Hey d-don't go down there it's dangerous!" The pink one exclaimed.

"Hey, you're back!" Y/N smiled, "What do you want." Zoro intensely said.

"Luffy! Do something she'll be killed!" The short boy yelled "Why don't you do it yourself." Luffy replied.

"Get lost, do you want to get killed." Zoro said, meaning the marines son.

"I made some onigiri for you two! I thought you might be hungry!" She showed them her homemade rice balls.

"It's the first time I've ever made onigiri, I hope you like it.."

"I'm.. not hungry! Now beat it and take those stuff with you." Zoro said. "Oi! Speak for yourself, I'm starving over here!" Y/N yelled.

"B-But-" she stammered, but got interrupted by him. "I don't want it! Now get out of here or I'll stomp you to death!"

'Ah I see what he's doing' The light blue haired boy thought to himself.

"Roronoa Zoro, you shouldn't pick on little girls, should I tell my father on you?" Everyone turns their attention to a blond brat who is approaching the tied up boys with marines behind him.