🌸🔥15k Special Pt.5~Dance the Night Away~|J-Hope|🔥🌸

J-Hope's POV:

Wow. We only stayed here for a couple of days and I never meet someone so beautiful in my life. It's crazy that Y/n has no idea how crazy she makes me every time I see her around. During the past few days she looked very close to Suga hyung. All tho I still got very jealous of him when I saw them cuddling on the couch.

It was night time around around 10:00 and Y/n left to go to her dorm to rest. After some time, I went to my dorm that the girls and Cherry-Chan provided me and the other members to sleep in until further notice. When I got into my dorm, I took a quick shower and got ready for bed.

I after some time, I woke up to go get some water from the kitchen. On my way back from the kitchen, I heard something that made me think very hard what in the world was going on."Ugh~J-Jimin~Ah~" I stopped and look at the door right next to me to hear a similar voices. It soon hit me to whom voices belonged to.

Placed my ear on the door listening careful to confirm if I was right."Go ahead babygirl~Ugh~ I wanna taste u good~". I could recognized that voice from anywhere. It turns out it was Y/n and Jimin. My eyes widen in shock to hear the 2 of them moaning and doing it together. I then suddenly felt pain from below to see I got a boner...

Oh snap... That's not good...

No One's POV:

The following morning, Y/n opened her eyes to see Jimin still sleeping on his stomach still naked. She then look down at his muscular back with was covered in red scratch marks that made on him by her last night. She blushed and careful stood up from the bed trying her best not to wake up Jimin as she went to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

When Y/n was done with her shower she was about to put on her towel looked at her hip to and became more flustered as she saw huge red scratch marks on her hips that Jimin made when he was gripping her hips very hard last night

When Y/n was done with her shower she was about to put on her towel looked at her hip to and became more flustered as she saw huge red scratch marks on her hips that Jimin made when he was gripping her hips very hard last night. She quickly ignored it in embarrassment as just processed on getting ready. After exiting the bathroom she sees Jimin awake now fully clothed biting his lips looking at her as if she was 5 star meal.