Chapter 8

HAILEY'S POINT OF VIEW

The next day I decided to sleep in because I didn't need to do anything till tonight so I slept in till around twelve then I decided it was time to wake up so I got up from bed and took a shower, brushed my teeth and then headed to my closet and pick my out for the day I decided I want a dramatic outfit something that popped and stood out so I got some red pants and a red lace crop top with a red blazer with so some bottom red Louboutin heels

With out the purse

Once I was dress I went to the living room and saw everyone was awake and watching tv "hey guys how did you sleep" I asked and they all replied with good, fine and Jeremy asked "how about you" "I slept good  and hey are you guys hungry have you ea...

Once I was dress I went to the living room and saw everyone was awake and watching tv "hey guys how did you sleep" I asked and they all replied with good, fine and Jeremy asked "how about you" "I slept good and hey are you guys hungry have you eaten yet" "no" they all said "ok well how about we head down to the grill and get some lunch" "yea ok let's go" they all said and we headed to the garage got in the lambos and drove off

When we got to the grill we sat down at a booth in the far corner and a waiter came and brought us menu and as we looking at the menu the famous Damon Salvatore came and sat down next to us "Hey there witchy" he said "Damon" I said not even looking up at him and he didn't even realize Enzo giving him a death stare and if looks could kill Damon would be ten feet under "so when are going to open the tomb" "tonight at ten so be there" Tyler said "oh I will and for a second I was starting to think you screwed me over" "Damon" I said looking him in the eyes "let's get something straight I don't screw anyone over you pay for my services and you will receive your end of bargain ok now be there at the tomb on time and me and Bonnie will open it" "ok I will be there bye now" he said as he started to walk away when Enzo said "not so fast mate where you going you just go here" what Damon heard his voice he froze after a second he slowly turn around "Enzo how are you alive" "well you see after you left me to die I was save by a doctor and tortured for another couple of years before my mate Bonnie here and Hailey saved me from that place yesterday" "Enzo I'm sorry I had to it was I try to save you or I save myself or we both would've died it was one of the hardest decisions I ever had to make I'm so sorry" he explained "that doesn't make it any better Damon" he said angrily and Bonnie then tired to calm him down and thankfully it worked "Damon I think it's best if you go like now before he attacks you" he just nodded and walk out the grill after that the waiter came and took are orders then after a while when our food came out we ate, payed and left and the rest headed back to the house while I headed to Anna's hotel.

Time skip

When I got there I got out the car and walked over to her hotel door and and knocked she open it slightly and once she saw it was me she opened it fully "hey there Anna" "hi" she said "I was going to call but I decided I have nothing better to do so I decided what not come here in person to tell you"
"tell me what" she asked curiously "that tonight at ten o'clock were opening the tomb so don't be late" her face lit up with happiness and she immediately said "of course I will be there at ten sharp" "good now I going to now see you at ten" "ok see you there" she said as I walked back to my car got in and headed back to the house

When I got back to the house I still had a bunch of time before we head to the tomb so I decided to head to my library because I wanted to try a spell. I grab my spell book and some candles and sat down on the floor I looked through the spell till I found the right one I needed. I said the spell and the candles lit up and my eyes turn white for second and I passed out. When I woke up I thought the spell didn't work but I then realized I wasn't in the house anymore but in a apartment and I knew the spell worked so I got and walked around and i saw this room with two doors that were open so I walked towards them and it was art room and I saw a man who was painting so I walked towards him and stood in front of him and smiled once I saw who it was the one and only Klaus Mikaelson my soulmate I was so happy at that moment and I couldn't wait to meet him I wish he could see me but the spell only made it to where I could see only him and he can't see me so I stayed there just watching him paint for a couple of hours and I wished I could have stayed longer but I knew I had to go and open the tomb so I took one finally look at him and said "I'll see you soon mi amor and I can't wait to meet you" I wish he could have heard me but he didn't so I finally ended the spell and woke up and looked at the clock and saw it was time to go and open the tomb so I walked to my room and grabbed my suit case and then I walked to the living room and saw everyone was ready to go with there bags packed and just watching tv In the mean time "ok guys you ready" yea they all said "alright let's go" and we all got up and headed to the Tahoe got in and took off to the tomb.