- Freshmen -

You laugh as your boyfriend chases behind you through the school, you dodging through different people while Vance pushes them out the way.

"Get back here y/n!" He screams causing you to laugh harder, tripping slightly as you're losing air from the laughs.

"Never!" You yell back, turning a corner and bumping into someone.

"Oh shit!"

Both you and the other person land on the floor with thuds, letting our small groans.

Vance comes running around the corner, almost falling over your feet but catching himself.

"Shit." He lets out, stumbling into the lockers, the sound echoing through the hall.

You and the other person sit up and face eachother, you sending them a slight glare before you're look softens when you realize it was just a freshman.

He had dark hair and big blue eyes, much like Vance's except the boys eyes were innocent and curious. But you prefer Vance's cold stare much more.

"Are you okay?" You ask, standing up and holding your hand out for the boy.

He takes your hand, nodding as you lift him up.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Are you?" He asks, letting go of your hand and looking at you, having to look up a tiny bit due to his short hight.

"Perfect." You smile and he smiles back.

"Jesus christ dude, you took quiet the hit." Another boy comes up behind, placing his hands onto the boys shoulders and shaking him a little.

The new boy looks over to you, his eyes staring you up and down and you watch as a small smirk falls onto his lips.

"And who might you be?" He asks, stepping forward a little bit.

You're about to answer but are cut off by another voice.

"My girlfriend."

Vance steps forward, glaring a at the young boy as he walks to your side, wrapping his arm around your waist and kissing your cheek.

"And who the fuck are you?"

"I'm—" The brunette you bumped into begins to speak but his friend cuts him off.

"Moose. Pleasure to meet you." He says, holding his hand out to you and completely ignoring Carter.

You take it, softly giving it a shake before he raises your hand towards his lips, placing a kiss on your knuckles.

You grimace and quickly snatch your hand away rolling your eyes when he gives you a wink.

Vance notices this and glares down at Moose, unwrapping his hands from you and stepping towards the 14 year old.

"You better watch it kid. She's mine." He snares, his words seething with hatred.

Moose backs up a little, nodding his head. He may not know Vance but he sure as he'll isn't willing to risk getting on his bad side.

You roll your eyes and grab Vance's arm, pulling him back towards you.

"C'mon Vance, let's go." You say and he nods.

You wave towards the brunet boy you bumoed into, him sending a wave back. 
You then turn your gaze to Moose and flip him off, making him smirk and wink at you.

The boys smug look doesn't last long before it quickly drops, noticing the death glare Vance was sending his way.

Turning back around, you guys head towards the exit of the school, Vance sending a glare to everyone in the hall.

"Fucking freshmen." Your boyfriend mumbles and you laugh, interwining your fingers with his.

"Leave the poor kids alone." You say and he shakes his head.

"No. He doesn't get to look at you like that. Only I can look at you like that."

You roll your eyes, pulling Vance towards you and wrapping his arm over your shoulders, keeping your fingers intertwined.

"Oh shush, I'm not like that when girls look at you that way." You say and he stops, turning to you with a smirk.

"Really? Cause specifically remember just last week you decided to get into a small fight. Acutally, not small as you almost put the girl in hosp—"

"Okay, okay shush." You laugh, shaking your head, causing him to laugh along with you as the two of you reach his car.

Vance opens the car door for you making you smile and kiss his cheek, thanking him before getting in.

He walks around to the drivers side of the car before hopping in and turning to you.

"Tell me y/n, what was that fight about?" He asks with a smirk on his face, referring to the fight you got into last week.

"You know exactly what it was about." You roll your eyes with a smile and he places a hand on your leg.

"No, I dont think I do. You have to tell me." He says and you sigh.

"You." You say and his hand moves up your thigh a little.

"What about me?" He whispers and you look at him, shaking your head.

"Bitch."

"Oh, You love it. Now answer my question."

"She was looking at you." You say and he nods his head, telling you to go on. "The way I look at you. Then she mentioned how hot you were and how you could do better then me, then I snapped." You said and he nods.

"I see." He says, smirking. Pulling his hand back and starting the car. "But I could never do better then you."

"Fuck you." You mutter and he laughs, revving the engin and sticking his tongue out at you before driving off.