Epilogue 2 💫🤍

After 2 days.

"Zar! Stop jumping!!" Juweria and Maha in unison.

Zaroon was looking restless, all thanks to wedding jitters that he was getting.

He rubbed his forehead frustratingly.

"Appi.. me sahi kar raha hu na?" He asked confusingly.

Juweria and Maha exchanged looks.
Maha stood up from the bed, she was laying beside her Quadruplets. They were sleeping peacefully.

"Zar... kya ho gya h tuje? Shadi se bhagne ka irada toh nhi hena?" Asked Maha narrowing her eyes.

Meanwhile Aqaj came running and went directly to his baby brother's.

"Pooh... baby shleep" He said in his childish voice.

Maha pecker his cheeks and said, "haa baby.. babies soo rahe h ap bhi soo jao."

Aqaj nodded and again ran out.

Zaroon sighed and sat on the couch.

"Meri jagah koi or shadi nhi kar skta?"
He said.

"Nhi!" Juweria and Maha said in unison.

Meanwhile Saad and Junaid entered with his groom outfit for the day.

Handing it to Juweria. Saad and Junaid attacked on the babies with kisses!

"Aye.. meri bacho ko kha jaonge kya tum log!?" Maha asked feeling jealous beaing a new mama.

Saad and Junaid skillfully ignored her.

"Chalo bhi Zaroon tyar ho jao ab... Tayiammi kabhi bhi aati hongi bulane!" Maha said smacking his head.

He pouted and went to shower.

Zoya was eating her 8th meal of the day,.. when Chachi asked about everyone.

"Mami wo log zar ke room me.. bichara wo.. preshan hena.. ki shadi karni h ya nhi!" Zoya said enjoying her meal.

Chachi chuckled and shooked her head.

"Phle toh utawala itna ho rha tha.. or ab ... chuha bana pda h" she said.

Junaid chuckled and said, "aree chachi.. wo h hi chuha.."

"Haa chuhe ke bhai... ye btao meri sherni kidar h?" Asked Haider carrying a huge beg.

"Bhai ap iss beg me kese bhar laye?" Zoya asked.

Junaid and Haider choked in air!.

"Aree zoyi babies ke kadpe h.. " Junaid said making her understand.

"Oh acha acha.. fir toh muje bhi kharidne chahye baby ke liye kapde!" She said circling her own belly.

Junaid gulped and murmured, "haa ab ye meri jeb dhili karegi!" Zoya narrowed her eyes at him. He gave his best cheekily smile.

And after their bickerings.

They all drove to the nikkah destination.

Zaroon was very nervous. But his brothers never left his side. Waqaur , saad and Junaid were standing behind him. Patting his back at every single thing.

Waqaur's eyes were searching his wife, during the nikkah ceremony, he saw her talking to Aqaj who was in her arms. He was pouting and Juweria murmured something in his ear than he smiled cheekily at his mom. This made Waqaur chuckle.
He was soo in love with this moment.

"Qubool h" said Zaroon the 3rd time.
And the hall echoed with mubaraqas.
The groom and the bride were served sweets and asked to sit together.
Zaroon glanced at Zariwa and smiled.
Zariwa smiled a little and looked down.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें