20: PLEASE

" It was all a lie "

-xoxo

The metallic scent pulsating every corner of the chamber made her shriek with uneasiness. The malicious grip around wrist didn't even loose for a bit.

" SCOTT! ", Her dread filled voice echoed throughout the chamber.

" Keep your fucki'n mouth shut orelse I'll slit his. ", He warned dangerous hushing her shut acting her with his lips ceased shut with his finger.

Pooled in his own blood scott with his
eyes cast down, he had bruises all along his face. Aera averted her terrified gaze to him to find his orbs already drinking her in.

" Look sweetheart. What we have here. The lover boy of yours.", He seethed lowering down to meet her eyes.She gulped the lump formed in throat.

" You better don't whore around here darling. This will add more punishments to your sins. ", He rasped lowering down to her ear. His hot breath fanned her nape before his toungue swirled over her earlobe making her to move back.

" Now let's have some fun. Shall we? ",
His gripped her hand from behind pushing her toward the seated frame. Although, Aera was shaking in boots, he didn't pay any attention to it.

He was happy not because of what she was doing behind his back,but because from now he didn't have to go through that fake life he has been living ever since he met her.

He held a dagger one in his hands and slowly pulled her fingers open and gripped it even tighter along with his.
With the other one he held her by waist and kept her in position, so she wouldn't wriggle out of his hold.

He placed his face on her shoulder and looked at the scapegoat who just came straight into his cage and asked for help.

His hand slowly trailed forward towards the grey orbs which were now dialated into greyish black.
Aera's hands shaking in his tight grip didn't make any impact on his firm ones. Her pleadings disappeared into thin air before him.

" Shh!, If you move one more time. I'll pluck his eyes out ",He rasped kissing her wet cheek along her jawline.
Too terrified to react she closed her eyes feeling her hands slicing the skin of the man whom she thought to be her one and only male bestfriend by the man whom she love the most... Or it's better to say she loved once.

Pure hatred invaded her heart with each painful scream that left from Scott. Questions rambled in her head when she tried to process the actions taking place. Blood oozed, spilled and splashed all over her hands but she didn't open her eyes. She was too terrified to witness it.

" Open your eyes, sweetness. See, what happens to the people who touch my stuff. "

" L-listen, T-tae-Taehyung.", she wailed," Stop, this. It will hurt. ", she whispered hard with her parched throat.

" You want to stop? ", His tone was dangerously calm than it should be. So she vigorously nodded looking into his eyes over her shoulder.

" YOU WANT TO STOP! YOU- are unbelievable.", He yelled and trailed his words low and suddenly dropped his head low processing numerous things in his mind.

_________________________________

Silence, invaded the hall and there she held her knees to her body together, trembling like a leaf which would stick to the branch in the autumn winds.

With bloodshot eyes, Taehyung majestically sat on the couch looking straight at her shivering form with his stoic face. He didn't like it, her drenched in that lowlife's blood. How badly he wanted wash it with his hands and mark her his so that next time no one would dare to even eye her.