7

Please vote and comment as much as possible! Please!!!

With every step Bondita took, he just wanted to hold her wrist, pull her into his room and hide her from these inhuman people.

She was shining brightly like a sun and that man, he was a heap of darkness. She was the proportion of purity and innocence and that man, he was the most evil man for anirudh's eyes at that moment.

Anirudh just wanted to ate him alive. He was just waiting for one chance or a right moment to pounce on him.

"Come bete, come!!" Ajmat called her out with a bright smile.

She was made on sit on the nearby couch by the side of groom and now it was getting out of control for Anirudh. His eyes turned red in anger seeing her sitting this close to that man.

"I think we shall start the ceremony." Ahmad said. He does not want to waste more time on his unwanted daughter.

"Saudamini, please will you make a video of nikaah so we can enjoy this beautiful day." Kalindi smirked. Saudamini was also jumping on joy.

"Yes, yes, we are here to talk about the ceremony. But I think we should talk about something first." Groom, Saleem's father uttered from nowhere.

"About what?" Ajmat asked.

"Look you are so rich and have so much money, so I was thinking what if you should make me CEO of one of the branches of your company." He smirked.

"No no abbu it's okay. I can settle with being her shohar too." Saleem said with disgusting look.

"Shut up! I know you just have fallen for white skin." He said, shushing his son away.

"What? What is he talking nonsense abbu?" Anirudh was ready to pounce on him but Ahmad caught him, holding his shoulders tightly.

"Look, it was already decided. I had already talked about everything with Saleem. We are making him our family's son in law and it's not a small thing." Ajmat said.

"That's a catch brother. What's so emergency that you are making a guy like him, your son in law?" He smirked.

"Abbu, what rubbish is he talking?" Anirudh was wriggling to remove Ahmad's hand off his shoulders.

"Anirudh, let me talk..... Look mister, do the thing for what you have came for. Just do the nikaah and take her with you. We don't want such nonsense fights. You are our guests, so behave like one." Ajmat said, this time sternly.

"Abbu just sit quietly. I want to marry this girl." Saleen said with a lustful gaze and Anirudh was wriggling to close his eyes for ever.

"Shut up!! You just keep your mouth shut. She is already blind, but now I think there is some character fault with this girl."

He couldn't complete when ANIRUDH'S patience broke and BOOM!!!!!!

He punched so hard on his face that it turn blue in a second. He hold his collar so tightly that it was choking that old man's breath but Anirudh was now in his own trance.

"HOW DARE YOU?? HOW DARE YOU TO SAY SUCH THINGS ABOUT HER? DO YOU EVEN HAVE A MOUTH TO SPEAK EVEN ABOUT HER SHOES. EVEN HER SHOES ARE MORE RESPECTABLE THAN YOUR THIS SHIT LIKE FACE!!!"

Ajmat and Ahmad tried to calm him but at that moment he was like a wounded lion who can eat anyone alive, be it his own family. Everyone gulped seeing his state and backed away in his fear.

Bondita pulled her dupatta up and her a lone tear dropped from her eye listening what he had said about her character. What more is left to listen in her life?