25.

HEAVEN'S POV:

Anger, death and blood.

That's all I saw in his fuming eyes, devoid of any mercy for his prey. His tensed jaw alone could cut through Kian's flesh in one swift movement. My heart hammered restlessly as I witnessed Julian's fingers dig inside Kian's neck, turning his pale face red in suffocation.

The lump in my throat killed my voice, leaving me with panic and fear.

I held onto Julian's arm, trying to pull him away from Kian's limp body, barely breathing.

"J-Julian... Leave him... " my voice hitched, a tear rolling down my cheek as this sight got to me. Exceptional fright and darkness became evident in such a bright light of day.

Will he kill him? Oh God! Please stop him. My voice barely reached him through that sheild of burning rage, evaporating it even before it was anywhere close.

"Stop... Please! "

I got between them, pushing him aside with my elbow before he killed him.

I felt Kian's unconscious body fall down on the floor with a thud and my mind was fogged with haze, fear and dilemma. I felt scared, even to look in the direction of this monster, I stood in front of. Every single nerve in my head seemed like exploding out of fright, intense fright.

My body shivered, gulping down the air as my lungs seemed weak to even keep me alive. His eyes were red like hell. Hell that burns everything, no matter how strong you stand, a hell that promised complete destruction. I was confirmed, he had this building up for ages, against Kian, that's why the moment he glared at his face, I knew it was fatal.

I turned around to find Kian's about breathless body, on the floor. He was motionless like a dead man. My heart couldn't go faster than this. Julian's snarling breath on my neck signified his presence close to me. I have to do something...

Even before I could inhale my next breath, my wrist was clasped tightly in his grip and I was held back from even the sight of Kian's body.

My mind was raged, frightened, thoughtless at this incident while he was back to his cold mystery in those eyes. My skin began to dry up under his grip, shriveled up in death. I could feel my body jump to the rhythm of my heart, pumping under his icy cold stare.

"What have you d-done...!!? " I whispered, my voice cracking in fright.

He stayed motionless, just studying me deeply as if trying to find his answers in me.

I dared not to speak anything else but kept that burning eye contact with him, condemning his actions with fury in my eyes. His tensed body emphasized its presence through his shirt, forming a frame of those toned muscles. I felt so small in front of him, physically and spiritually.

He turned around and walked away from the place, dragging me along. I couldn't believe. He's going to leave Kian there?

"Let go of me. "

I retaliated, pulling my hand out of his grip, stumbling behind.

"You're heartless. How can you- "

My face grew warm out of embarrassment. This wasn't the best thing to do, at least when he was just minutes away from murdering someone. Still my proud self did it, went against him, probably for the first time ever... and if he doesn't like that, maybe for the last time too...

JULIAN'S POV:

My anger was justified but the way I executed it was worst of all. For the first time I felt reckless like my veins are intoxicated by the rush of blood, cold yet boiling. I couldn't tackle my own fingers to pause. It was me and rage, combined in a deadly way.