When someone flirts with you/them being jealous 🤭

Damn, for free bestie- 👁👁

How would they react to their friend/colleague flirting with you? 🤔

@The_Random_Bookworm was the winner for saturday's anniversary chapter and I hope they enjoy this. I couldn't write their exact request but I hope they still enjoy it! 😁

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

Giyu stays silent as he watches you and Sanemi chat together. You had been talking for a while now and it doesn't seem like the conversation was going to end any time soon.

The more you two talked the more Giyu stared, noticing all the differences in your facial expressions. How wide you smiled, how bright your cheeks became when you laughed, and the strange look on Shinazugawa's face.

Sooner or later the discomfort he felt became too much which caused him to walk over to you two and intertwine your hand with his.

"Oh, babe. There you are! I was just talking about you!" You said smiling.

"I was just telling Shinazugawa about your latest mission! He says you're really cool-"

"No I didn't." Sanemi cuts off. "I never said anything like that and never will." As you and Sanemi argued, Giyu just stood there with contentment. So you were talking about him? How, reliving.. 

Obanai Iguro

Obanai's eyes immediately burn with irritation as soon as he sees Tengen with you, laughing and joking..and are you blushing?

"..And then, Rengoku tripped in front of everyone. Usual I wouldn't care but the way he fell! It was so extravagant! So flamboyant! It was only natural for me to- Ow-!" And at that moment, before he could finish his sentence, Tengen collapses to the floor. Obanai had jumped off his tree and purposefully landed on his back, making him fall face first into the pebble beneath.

"Oh my gosh! Tengen are you-" You get cut off by your boyfriend.

"He'll be fine. Now, let's go get something to eat." He said, dragging you along. Leaving Tengen to grumble angrily to himself, nose bleeding profusely as he makes his way back home to his wives. <3

Mitsuri Kanroji

Mitsuri whines as she watches you and Shinobu chat from afar. Usually she wouldn't mind but today she just feels a little..jealous. Especially after she noticed how red your face is.

"Should I say something? Oh..! But they seem to be having so much fun.." She was so lost in her own thoughts that she didn't even notice Shinobu leave and you walk up to her. You tap her shoulder causing her to jump back with a squeak.

"Mitsu? Are you feeling alright?" You asked. "I noticed you were over here by yourself and you looked a little worried. Is something wrong?"

She quickly shakes her head, "I- No! Nothing's wrong! It's just, uh.. What were you and Shinobu talking about?"

"Oh nothing really. Shinobu was being her usual teasing self is all." You said.

"Is that really..all you were talking about?" She asked meekly. You nod.

"Mhm. That's all."

"Oh. I just thought..since you two were having such a fun time you were.." She trails off. You raise an eyebrow as a moment of silence pass before everything finally clicks.

"Oh, baby.." You sighed out, grabbing her hands and intertwining them with yours. "Did I make you feel bad? I'm sorry."

"No, no! It's fine! I just misunderstood!" Mitsuri tried to reassure.