Chapter-3

The world seemed to have stopped, all eyes were set on the digital devices closest to them as the greatest battle of the century took place.

Rain began falling on the burning pile of bricks and metal that was once the heart of Tokyo. In the middle stood 5 men The no.1 hero All Might followed by the no.2 hero Endeavour and Sir Nighteye and the retired hero Grand Torino.

Against them stood one-man Black lightning crackled from his body as he stared at his adversaries "Tell me all might, how is Izuku?" "You can ask him when you meet him yourself, what happened to you Hisashi?" "OH, silly you, Hisashi is in the backseat my child, I am all for one and I am not asking about Izuku's health and all. I just want to know how his quirk is?"

An air pressurized attack was launched at the heroes who were quick enough to dodge the attack. All might punched the air behind him launching himself towards All for One.

All for One caught the attack as All Might smirked, he then ducked pulling All for One's hands with him as Grand Torino kicked All for One in the face and quickly flew away, All for One brought his head back up only to be met by a monstrous blow from Endeavour that sent the villain flying through a few still standing building knocking them down, the two pro's fist bumped one another but their joy was short-lived as All for one flew at them at incredible speeds grabbing their faces and tossing them aside he then moved on to the elderly hero grabbing him by the cape swinging him into Nighteye knocking him into a nearby bus. 

Flipping the bus on its side on impact, the two previously hit heroes dashed at all for one who simply turned sideways allowing both the fists to go past his as he grabbed the two by their neck and pushed the two of them down in a small fountain drowning the two.

"How does it feel to go underwater, all might" The heroes were drowning while their accomplices were knocked out. Just when it seemed the two heroes were going to die, Endeavour raised his temperature so high it evaporated the water. Surely the water did damage to the skin burning a little bit of All Might's and Endeavour's faces, but it was this or death.

The two of them elbowed All for one in the face then a punch to the gut All might then dashed behind him and hit his back sending him back at Endeavour who uppercut him sending him high in the air. 

All Might jumped up and smashed All for one down into the ground with both hands "LEETTTTT GOOOOOO OF HISASHIIIIIII."

The citizens watched the fight and cheered as the villain was down in a crater with a dust cloud rising from it and the heroes surrounding it. 

Suddenly the cheering stopped and was replaced with a gasp. Inko dropped her glass of water and Izuku grabbed the screen of the T.V 

All for One stood behind All Might with a large piece of flesh in his hands he looked back at All Might and disappeared, all the heroes grabbed all might he was missing a large chunk of his stomach same as All for One did all those years ago. 

Then the screens went black as the rain began to pour more intensely, Endeavour lifted All Might and flew him to the closest hospital. 

.

.

.

.

All hospital staff was on high alert injured were flooding the hospital but deep inside the ground in a special chamber laid the symbol of peace hooked to dozens of pipes and machines with just as many doctors monitoring his condition.

His family was right beside him crying his co-workers waiting outside. Soon the doctors stepped out discussing among themselves about his situation "Is he stable?" "Yes, G.T. he is stable for now, but we need to keep him here for some time" "How long? Exactly" "It's hard to say how long he will have to stay here, but one thing is for sure, He can't continue hero work with an injury this grand."

Everyone felt their knees go numb as most took their seats in fear as to what will happen if he comes back, and they don't have their trump card. "Nezu, what will we do?" someone managed to gather the courage and ask "We have no choice but to initiate operation mythic" "You serious, he is still a kid" "He's eleven G.T that's the age many people of his heritage were kings and warriors who had conquered the world. He holds the powers of a being who once engulfed the sun thinking of it as a mango at the age of 5. He is ready." 

The others just gave up on convincing Nezu otherwise and looked at the door with Inko stepping out and looking back.

Inside the room, Izuku sat with his dad simply holding onto his hand. "I promise, I'll make you proud dad, I'll stop my father and end this cycle once and for all."

.

.

.

.

Thunder roared through the night sky as a pillar of fire fell rose to the sky. "you' can't hide forever, show yourself" The flames had now spread over a wide area. Suddenly the fire user felt vibrations as an arrow flew by.

"Found you." He sent a fire blast in the direction of the arrows only for it to have no effect as a green-haired teen walked through the fire a golden skin spread on his torso and similar golden earrings dangling from his ear. "You think that can stop me Uncle Enji, think again."

He then pulled the empty string of his bow back and released it creating a shockwave and knocking Endeavour out.

Meanwhile, in an observation room, A rat sat in silence as he checked the final box in the list and smiled saying "He's ready."

END OF CHAPTER.