𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16

Y/N'S POV:

Y/N'S POV:

"The list for training camp is really long.."Mina whined,holding onto my arm."I don't even have some of these things.."I heard someone mutter.

"I got it!How about we go to the mall for some shopping!"Mina exclaimed as some agreed."Are you going Todoroki?"Izuku asked him as he shook his head."I visit my mother on weekdays and weekends.".

"Bakubro,are you following?"Eijiro-kun asked as he grumbled."That's a waste of time."He waited for me at the door.

"I'll be there Mina."I smiled as she cheered.I waved her goodbye as I walked out with Katsuki."Are you really going?"He mumbled."Of course,I need to get some things."I smiled at him.I paused before sighing."Do you need anything?I'll help you buy it."I tilted my head as he just pulled my hand to the station.

۞۞۞

"It's sooo big.."Mineta looked around."Look!It's those UA first year students from the sports festival!"A guy exclaimed,pointing at all of us."That was long ago.I can"t believe they still remember.."Momo scratched her cheek lightly as I nodded."Okay..so we meet back here at..12?"Eijiro-kun said as we all agreed."I need some new clothes.."Jirou said as Momo and I agreed."There is a store I always shop at.Let's hgo check that out first!"Momo said as we nodded walking to the store.'If it's Momo,the store is probably really fancy or hella expensive..'.

I noticed the look on Jirou's face as we stood infront of the store.I placed a hand on her shoulder."We'll check it out first,if you like anything I can help you buy it.We can check the other stores later."I smiled as Jirou nodded,returning the smile.While looking through some clothes,the displayed ones really caught my eye.A blouse with a thin layered skirt and a coat.'Seems comfortable..'I touched the material as a lady suddenly popped up beside me,talking about the material of the outfit and thr place it was made in.

In the end,I bought the outfit while Momo also bought some clothes."Did you like anything?"I asked Jirou as she shook her head."Too formal.."She sweatdropped as we walked into a more casual store.There were a lot of plain clothes and small designs.There was a section for slightly more expensive outfits.I bought silk pajamas and a purple plain shirt.While walking around on the second floor.I was called by Uraraka."Uraraka?"I answered as Jirou and Momo paused.

After the call,I put my phone away as I motioned for us to return."What happen?"Jirou asked as we rushed to where we promised to meet."Izuku encountered a villain."I said as Momo gasped.When we reached the area,everyone was there."Izuku,are you alright?"I went to him as he nodded.They had to close the mall as police asked him some questions.We all were asked to return home safely as Izuku stayed at the police station to answer more questions.

۞۞۞

The girls were all gathered at Momo's table as we all were talking about the plans we made before."I was going to have a holiday with my parents."Momo sighed as Mina whined."I was going to go the beach.I had recently bought a new swimsuit!"She cried out as Uraraka rubbed her back."Well we can't do anything since we recently had encountered a villain."Hagakure sighed."But its still not fair!"Mina exclaimed."How about we use the school's pool?"I spoke up as Mina immdiately smiled widely."Great idea!We have to ask Aizawa-sensei for permission first."She said.

"So plan?"Tsuyu asked."We'll use the school pool."Uraraka said as Mina cheered.

I noticed Mineta shaking slightly with his head on the table.'Is he having a nightmare?'I furrowed my eyebrows.My attention went back to the girls as we all talking about what we could do.

۞۞۞

"Y/N,Momo,you're here!"Mina exclaimed as we all were in our school swimming outfit.We started stretching as we noticed the guys also at the pool.I waved at Izuku as he waved while looking away.I tilted my head but shrugged.We got in the pool as Mina cheered as she splashed around.We all giggled as Momo took out the volleyball.We played as the boys cries could be heard.I heard a familiar voice while sitting at the side of the pool.I saw Katsuki being held back by Eijirou-kun.

The boys all gathered together as Mineta whispered something and the boys all yelled."Girls,we want to do a race to see who the fastest swimmer is,could you help us?"Iida-kun asked as Momo nodded.She made a whistle as all the girls stood at the side of the pool."Ready,set..go!"She blew her whistle as Katsuki used his explosions to get over the pool.Kaminari-kun and Mineta yelled at him."What,you said it was freestyle!"He replied angrily.Momo blee her whistle as the next group swam.Well..they all used their quirks.Shouto-kun won because Aoyama-kun lost control of his quirk as he flew back,pushing Sero with him as well.

"Ready,set..go!"Momo exclaimed as someone swam."That's whag you call swimming!"Mina cheered.Iida-kun was close to winning with his sonic boost but Izuku beat him."Everyone looks so desperate to win,why?"I asked Mina as she motioned for me to go closer."Denki said,the winner gets to have alone time to be with you and not get interrupted."Mina smirked.

"Why me though?"I tilted my head as her smile dropped but she just told me to not worry about it.Shoto-kun,Izuku and Katsuki were getting ready to swim when they all dropped into the pool."Time's up."Aizawa-sensei strictly said as we all packed up and returned home.

۞۞۞

It was one day before the training camp.It was 11:05 though so I had to sleep soon.I was packing everything according to the list.I sighed after finally being done.I turned off my lights and fell asleep.