─── 𝐈𝐈𝐈. HE'S A WEREWOLF

𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
SEASON THREE — EPISODE THREE

𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘 of the Clinic preparing to take off for the night

𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘 of the Clinic preparing to take off for the night. Today was her first day of work and to her surprise, Scott also work there, which felt like a bonus. Just when the blonde was about to exit, a man, Kyle, entered with a dog in his arms.

Deaton greeted him as Scott prepared his needles, Riley placed her book bag and coat on a nearby chair and walked back into the office.

"It's not gonna hurt him, right?" Kyle asked.

"Just a little." Deaton admitted. "But I usually find that it's the owners who feel the most pain."

Deaton did his thing before going putting the needles away. Scott took the dog and started to pet him to soothe him.

"Bullet? He's got a cool name." Scott commented.

"He's got two brothers at home named Beretta and Trigger. Military family." Kyle explained to the werewolf before chuckling, "Looks like he knows who the Alpha is."

Scott looks nervous but smiles.

Those words perked up Riley look over at Scott curiously. Her blue eyes traveled to Deaton, who held a concerned look on his face.

When Kyle left, Riley took that as her cue to leave as well. She walked over to the chair, grabbing her items before looking back at Deaton. "All right, Doc. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright. Goodbye." Deaton waved.

"Bye." Riley walked up to the front door, but noticed Scott walking towards her."You want a ride home?"

"No, no thanks. I'm going to stay a little. Be careful, though." Scott stated with a smile.

"I'll try." Riley voiced him. "Goodnight, Scott."

"Goodnight, Riley." Scott replied.

The two stared at each other, longingly before the blonde cut the contact and exited out of the clinic.

She walked towards her car, pulling out the keys until she heard the sound of a dog barking. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she saw Bullet running towards her, but without his owner.

"Hey, boy." Riley greeted bending down to the dog's level and rubbing his head. "Where's your owner?"

Bullet turned his gaze to where he emerged, making Riley's eyes traveled in the same direction as she stood. Darkness was the thing visible, which only made things creeper, but she could sense something out there.

"Come to me..." Riley heard a voice whisper.

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as the whispering continued.