|| 22 ||

11:47pm, Friday Atlanta , GA 📍BET Awards

11:47pm, Friday
Atlanta , GA
📍BET Awards

I walked out the main event room where the awards were about to be announced and down the crowded hall.

I told the group I had to use the bathroom but in reality I just needed to get away from Von.

After he choked me in the bathroom my neck was bruised.
I had to use some concealer to cover my neck and fix my makeup from crying.

My arm got bruised so it took me a minute to cover that too.

I spent a good 30 minutes crying after the incident and truth be told, I'm drained.

I had a great time here , a great experience just to be ruined by Von.

I'm so sick of this.

I stumbled into the dance hall seeing all the people on the dance floor. Mostly talking.

I took a minute to talk to a few people as I been doing all night.
Keeping a fake smile on my face.

"You're so welcome !!" I said in a fake voice and turned around.

Ugh. Von come with so much publicity. I don't even think I could live like this.

"Yo !.... YO!" I heard a familiar pitchy voice from behind me.

"Hey little folks"

"Hey little folks".

Oh bitch you gotta be fucking kidding me.

"What's cracka-lackin, I knew I'd see you here ma". Clarance said making me
Cringe.

"Clarence what are you doing here ?"

"I'm here with a friend baby girl.. but shh keep your voice down". He said shushing her.

Oh bitch.

"You having a good time ? You can come slide with me after. Maybe we can have that date".

"Clarance I'm not going on a date with you. I'm not interested in being with you clearance".

"I don't know how many times I made that clear".

Clarence face started to turn red like a tomato.

"What the fuck Ella . I apologized . You must still be fucking with that Con nigga huh?
"Watch when that black nigga break yo heart". He snapped.

He got me fucked up.

"You got some fucking nerve coming in my face at a event that your nobody ass wasn't even invited too. I tried to be nice to yo bitch ass but you can't handle rejection. I don't fucking want you and it's really bold of you to be talking about my husband considering he already whooped your ass.

I snapped leaving him in shock. I watched his mouth hang wide open then walked away.

He was too stunned to speak.

I don't know what just came over me but oh bitch—

...
anyways

I pushed through that crowd once again and made my way to the ladies room.

I walked in , there was a huge marble counter with a few floating sinks over them and black marble stalls and a few ladies standing around talking.

I made my way to the last stall cus why not , and did my business.

I walked to the sink and washed my hands and took a minute to admire how pretty I look in the mirror.

Even while I just got choked out.

I applied my rosey pink lip gloss and popped my lips.
And applied some mascara. Never too much.

"I love your dress it's so beautiful!" Some white girl with soft blonde curls said

"Thank youuu! Yours too :)"

I walked out the bathroom and turned and made my way into the dance hall.

Oou they about to announce the awardsss. Lemme get back.

"cuse me".
I was stopped with a hard double tap on my shoulders.

Making me turn around with a mug .

Seeing it was a darkskin female with a stank look on her face.

"I know you ?" I said .
Tapped my shoulder mad fucking hard.

"You prolly don't. But I know you."

"Umm... who are you ?"

"Asian."

————————————————-
T.Royy  🪐❣️.
•649 wordsss•
Oop.
Y'all the new Michele Myers movie was so ass omg.

LLKV🕊️💙

LLKV🕊️💙