33 | ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ.

𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

"Was your meal to your liking, you two?"

It was already another day in Himeru building. The discussion with you're multi-colored haired friend from last night– or might I say earlier–  ended not as lightly as you thought, but you slept the itching guilty feeling thinking it'd be okay the next day.

I'd didn't feel okay.

The breakfast between the both of you felt like you were being strangled. That was an exaggeration.

But besides that, you haven't spoken a word with him besides the 'good morning' he gave when you woke up.

You knew that he felt mad or upset that you completely went against what he had been warning you all the time. Upset that you went behind his back. You couldn't completely blame him for being upset, you knew he worried about you anyway.

Something could've happened to you other than those guards following you, and you can only imagine what Ike would feel if he found out such horrible news.

The room was filled with complete silence ever since you woke up. God you were internally screeching when the only thing heard in the room was utensils clacking on the plate when you both ate.

It was embarrassing.

But besides all that embarrassing shit, Lynx had said that both Ike and you had to go meet with Himeru when she stopped by your room to send the food.

You assume that expecting things about Himeru will be a daily thing.

So now here you both are, tailing behind the AI robot beside together as the humanoid took you two to where he was. His office, you presume.

You tried to put distance between you and Ike as you walked, but you'd end up walking near him when someone passes by you or else you'd be shoved by your shoulders.

"It was alright. Better than nothing." Ike responded for both of you, softly smiling up at the emotionless AI.

She looked ahead of her, her head slightly tilted. "So.. it was just alright? Normal..? Strange, Yaomoto-san had the finest cook in the building cook for you." She said with a tiny pout on her face from the normal reaction from Ike.

You both sweatdropped at the humanoids words.

"It was delicious, Lynx." You voice out to the humanoid, watching as her face shift from confuzzled to delight. "Really? I'm glad." She smiled lightly.

The walk was met with silence yet again, and then that caused you to feel the awkward tension between you and the blue haired male beside you.

You glanced at him for a quick second, wanting to see any sort of discomfort or anything else on his expression, only to find that he was already looking at you with a complicated look on his face for you to determine.

Embarrassed, you quickly look away.

God, what the fuck is happening right now?

That was a question you want someone to answer. Why was he looking at you? Is he expecting something from you? Probably want you to say the first word or something.

You were too busy dwelling on your embarrassed state to notice the blue haired male slowly coming closer to your side. He slightly leaned down to your height reaching your ears.

"You've got something to say?" He whispers down at you. You felt his soft breath slightly hit your ears and neck, making you acknowledge that he was in fact standing and leaning close to you.