21: RUINED - 1

" IT WASN'T THE SAME "

Before reading, Let me tell you this a fictional story. So, if you are not comfortable with ' That ' kind of stuff. Kindly leave.

"Come here right now!" He growled with his gun aiming at her, but she didn't move from her place. Her dignity is far more important than her life.

Taehyung growled angrily. "Strip dear wife!" He commanded her making her heart to drop down in the pits of her stomach." You were not hesitating while fucki'n that day with that bastard Scott!"

"You're d-drunk p-please d-don't d-do t-this." Aera pleaded while tears continuously pouring out of her eyes.

The man in front of her snickered. "I am in my fucking senses. Now strip sweetheart or I'll rip the clothes myself!" He growled loudly making her flinch back.

Her eyes were wide at his words and her lips trembled as she was crying, her chin wobbling.She stood immobile as her heart was drumming in her ears making her numb. She was looking at the floor, not being able to see his dark ruthless face.

"Fine then if you wish it that way. I'm gonna give you five minutes. Either you strip or I'll be doing the business in my own way. ", He threatened shaking his head sideways smirking at her denial.

Taking long strides toward her petite form he didn't take in her pleadings but did his work on her clothes, catching her hands midway to keep her wriggling low. He sliced the thin fabric she wore with the dagger he always keep with him and discarded every thing leaving her in utter mess.

She covered her form with her hands curling up but that didn't last long as he gripped them together to take view of his wife, that he has been yearning for ages.

"Black looks fucking ravishing on you!" He spoke in his deep vibrating voice making her close her eyes in disgust as her tears continued to pour out of honey colored eyes.

Skin to skin!

Her petite frame shrieked back from the impact. Her hands stinged in pain when her hand made it's contact with his cheek.

She slapped him.

"Look at me kitten!" He spoke sternly and angrily making her slowly to look at his eyes.As soon as his honey eyes met her teary hazel orbs he lost his cool and rushed his things without a second thought.

Her lips trembled as she shook her head lightly in negative while closing her eyes. She wanted to hide far away from him at that moment. She couldn't bare to look at his dark eyes. They scared her.

"P-p-please-" Her voice got cut with his loud angry growl. He snarled as he took few steps back making her flinch  hard as she felt her mind spinning.

A sob escaped her lips as she shook her head in negative again. "Fine, Let's get this done real quick.", He hissed as the next second he on his feet moving towards her like a predator.

He threw his gun on the couch and before she could move he picked her up and threw her on the bed harshly. She landed on the bed face first. Before she could gather her bearings he was on
top of her.

In swift motion he turned her around held both of her hands in his one hand, one of his knees was on either side of her hip. Aera struggles wildly seeing him taking out his belt as he tied her wrists together above her head with the head board.