045

warning : sexual content

➜ "so, what were you girls up to before we got here hmm?" atsumu asked through narrowed eyes. he was on his 5th hit and you could tell the weed was starting to get to him, after all he was still a beginner.

"just girl things." you smiled and looked at nanako. she was currently straddling tsumu whilst you were sitting on suna's lap, the four of you sat on a daybed in the backyard.

"girl things, hm?" suna sat up and hugged you from behind. "what? did you scissor each other or something?"

"what?" nanako gasped. "of course not."

well she technically wasn't lying. as much as you wanted to, you would simply just have to save it for another time.

"even if we did it shouldn't be any of your business, girls should be able to have fun too." you added.

"damn baby, i was just asking." suna paused to take another hit. "though if i'm being honest, i think it'd be pretty hot."

"i agree." tsumu spoke, his hand now resting on nanako's ass. "the two of you going at it together would be mind blowing."

the fact that your boyfriends both approved of the two of you getting dirty with each other only made you wanna do it even more and so, that's exactly what you did. without hesitation you climbed off suna's lap and approached nanako once again.

"you think?" you smiled before turning to face her.

she stared at your lips for a few seconds before leaning in, kissing you. tsumu and suna were left speechless as they watched their girlfriends make out with each other right in front of them.

when nanako took off her robe to reveal her lingerie, so did you which only added to the mood. the fact that the four of you were all high only made it better, it was pretty obvious where this was about to go.

as nanako groped and made out with you, her hips grinded against tsumu's pelvis which forced him to let out short grunts. he eventually took off his pants, with you and nanako following shortly after.

from there she straddled him again and aligned his dick at her entrance before slowly sitting onto it. tsumu sat up to peck her lips before she pushed him back down so he was laid on the bed, what nanako did next caught you off guard.

she took your hand and guided you towards tsumu's face, you looked back at suna for a look of affirmation but little did you know that he was already jerking himself off to the sight with his phone ready to record the whole thing.

typical rin.

and so you approached him, atsumu wasted no time gripping your hips and slamming them down so you could ride his face. you moaned out in pleasure the more he ate you out whilst your bestfriend screamed in pleasure as she rode his dick in front of you.

this was a sight anyone would long to see.

"oh fuck!" you moaned when nanako fondled with your breasts, however your attention was immediately averted the moment you felt a harsh slap on your ass and a flash of a phone on your face.

"getting off to your friend's tongue huh? you like it though don't you? fucking slut." suna taunted, his degradation only adding to the experience.

suna then put the phone down and latched his lips to yours, there was so much going on but you were enjoying it nonetheless. your hand wrapped itself around the base of his cock and quickly began to stroke it off.

you moaned into his mouth as that familiar knot in your stomach reappeared. shortly after, atsumu slipped two fingers into your cunt and began to rapidly pump them in and out. your walls spasmed around them and it wasn't long before your vision began to blur.

"shit- tsumu! i'm cumming!" you yelped, eyes rolling back and legs beginning to clamp around his head from the overstimulation.

"yea, that's my girl." suna slapped your ass again before you climbed off his best friend's face.

nanako became undone around her boyfriend's cock shortly after and the sight was truly amazing, just watching the way her breasts jolted as she rode him made your pussy throb.

once nanako climbed off tsumu, she made her way towards suna and collected the spit in her mouth. you knew she had no intentions with him so you didn't care, after all her boyfriend was about to be balls deep inside of you in just a few seconds.

"i wasn't done yet, cutie." atsumu smirked before laying you down on your back and spreading your legs wide open for him.

he stared in awe at the way your pussy glistened with cum before spitting onto your cunt, from there he rubbed it in with his fingers before slowly sliding himself in. you moaned from the stretch, never in your life had you imagined you'd be fucking atsumu of all people.

he began to thrust into you at a steady pace before leaning forward to kiss along your neck, your mind was on cloud nine as he only went deeper the faster he moved.

"oh my god!" you screamed as his thumb moved to your clit, rubbing it back and forth.

"mmh, so- fuckin' tight." he locked eyes with you as your nails scratched along his back.

by now atsumu was practically jack hammering into you and it wasn't long before you came a second time, your walls clenching tightly around his cock before he pulled out and grabbed the back of your head to release in your mouth.

as you came down from your high and looked to your right you saw suna holding nanako's head down as she gagged around his cock. you came up behind her and grabbed her ass before fingering her cunt until her legs began to tremble, signalling her second orgasm.

"holy shit.. (y/n)!"

soon after, your boyfriend came in her mouth and nanako wasted no time swallowing everything he gave her. by this time you were all out of it, you seriously couldn't believe you had just taken part in a foursome.

you smiled before breaking the silence. "you guys are unreal."

a/n : had to take a few breaks writing this ngl 🤭