Meet me at Love over Coffee cafe

I was sipping on my coffee sitting in my beautifully decorated balcony, enjoying the tranquillity of the surroundings.

"RUCHI"Here comes my peace destroyer the great Ruhaan Singh

"Aee don't do that"I pushed him as he kept his head on my shoulder.

"Wow Wow , someone was ok when Ishaan was doing the same thing but now that same someone has a problem when her bestfriend does that"He dramatically said as I rolled my eyes at him.

"First of all stop with that someone and second he was sleeping and not trying to irritate me"I said trying to sound as normal as possible.

"Whatever"He snatched the coffee cup from my hand and started sipping it.

"Idiot can't you make your own"I groaned, glaring at him.

"Nope"He replied popping the "p"

"By the way tell me why are you here"I asked 

"Nothing I was bored so came here"He replied

"Than go and talk to Naira"I said getting up ready to sleep, tired of today's event and all.

"Nice Idea bye"He sped out of the room, I chuckled and locked my room door.

"Meet me at Love over coffee cafe  tomorrow"

"Any particular reason"

"Just want to talk to you about something"

"Sure, at 10:00"

"Ok"

I locked my phone and tossed it aside covering my self with duvet and drifting off.

*******

"Ruchi are you going somewhere"Bhabhi asked as I was applying lipbalm.

"Yes I am going to meet Aria at a cafe"I replied as she nodded at me.

"By the way, how do I look"I twirled in my black deep v neck, full sleevles frock which end up on my thighs.

"You are looking beautiful, by the way enjoy your time"

"Sure and where is Bhaiya"I asked looking around the living room.

"He is at practice, you know they have a series coming up"She informed as I nodded.

"Bye Bhabhi"I hugged biding her bye and sat in the car and speed of towards the Love over coffee cafe.

"Ruchi here"Aria waved at me from the table she was sitting at, I made my way towards her glancing around the interior of the cafe, it was a small and cozy cafe.

"So why this sudden meet and also just two of us"She asked as I seated myself.

"Oh that we will talk, first let's order something I am really hungry"I whined

"Sure"She replied with a chuckle.

The waiter came and I ordered Choco Frappe, for Aria it was Iced Latte and we also ordered Alfredo Pasta .

"Ok so I called you here, to know what's going on between you and Aakash"I asked coming straight to the point.

"What, there is nothing going on between us, we know each other for even less than a month"She replied

"Don't lie comeon you can tell me, I am not gonna tell your brother, I saw how you got upset yesterday when Naira said Aakash is not coming and also you two were laughing and enjoying yourselves in Jaipur"

"Ok there is seriously nothing going on between us, but I am not gonna lie, I like him but I don't if he likes me back or not "She confessed as I internally cheered, My bestfriend dating Aria would be so nice, I already ship them.

"Oh that we will soon find out, by the way If you want I can arrange you both a date"I teased making a mental note on asking Aakash about Aria too.

"Oh no need of that, I am sure he doesn't like me"

"That time will only tell but trust me you two will make a good couple"

"Shut up"

Soon our order came and we dig into it.

"Now stop with my talk, what about you and my brother"She asked sipping her drink.

"What, we are just good friends"I replied calmly.

"Don't lie to me Ruchika, I am not gonna tell your brother"She threw my words from few minutes back at me.

"I am not lying and also my brother has this "NOT DATING A CRICKETER POLICY""I informed quoting the not dating sentence.

"Why any particular reason"

"That's a story of another time"

Than we changed the topic to something lighter about our likes and dislikes and other stuff, she is really awesome, we both share the same taste in movies, also she loves Arijit Singh songs same as mine and also she love MCU too.

"Bye will meet you soon"I hugged her.

"Bye, sure will soon plan a girls meet up"She hugged me back as we both sat in our cars and drove in opposite direction.

******
Here is the update, hope you all liked it, Did you liked Aria and Ruchika's bond?

And also should I start the insta book of this book comment below.

Love
A.