She Cheats: Camila

Part 2

||Camila||

I've been living here by myself in the rather large home Y/N had bought for the two of us.

Lately, I've found myself overthinking. And by what Ally and Lauren said; that's not really good for my state.

It's been a living hell without Y/N by side these two weeks. Dinah came over to tell me that she hasn't been doing very well either. In which left me feeling even more guilty. I hated knowing that my baby cried herself to sleep thinking it was her fault that we've gone through this rough patch. I hated knowing that she hasn't ate really anything because of me. I hated feeling this pain; the type of pain that you know you couldn't take away.

I knew that I had to fix this. After all, this was really my fault right? I was the one to kiss him; to cheat on her. Then I lashed out on her, instead of saying sorry. I told her she was an inconsiderate bitch. Who does that? Especially to someone who loves you? Wow, come to think of it I really am such a fuck up.

The doorknob jiggling shoves me away from my train of thought. Slowly looking up from my lap to the door, hope fills up within me, hoping it's Y/N.

But it's not.

"L-Lauren..?" I asked, voice trembling. She looked around the room possibly for me, and once her eyes laid upon me, she sighed in relief.

"Okay good you're okay." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean I'm okay- what happened?" I asked, slowly getting up.

"W-wait...are you saying something happened to Y-Y/N...?" I asked, my voice quavering. Lauren looked down. My eyes widened. "L-lo?" I asked quietly.

"I-It's j-just that, um, Y/N may or may not have been cutting, and like, we found her- uh, we found her kind lifeless in Dinah's bathroom, so we took her to the hospital, and like, the doctors found out she tried overdosing..." Lauren said quickly, scratching the back of her head. My heart shattered. Literally. It broke in half, and then dropped, then shattered.

"This is all my fault..." I mumbled.

"That's the thing...she hasn't been talking much lately. Or at all, but like...yeah. So we don't know anything that has happened. All we know is that the two of you got into an argument, and Y/N came over to our house, sobbing." Lauren muttered. I frowned.

"I-Is she still in the hospital?" I asked hesitantly, wincing. Lauren shook her head. I sighed in relief.

"I was told to go and get you. We're supposed to go to Dinah's and I."

"By who?" Once again my hopes came up.

"By Ally. She quotes 'Camila and Y/N may be in a fight at the moment, but the only thing they need right now is each other'." Lauren explained. I nodded.

Whilst we were in the car, Lauren mumbled, "It's okay to cry, y'know. I can see you really want to." And with that, I went through another constant wave of tears. Lauren put a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, you may think that this whole scenario makes Y/N hate you, but I think that all she needs right now is your arms open for her. Y/N is vulnerable. She loves you." Lauren told me softly. I smiled.

"Thanks Lolo."

"Anything for my Camz."

//

"Y/N? Dinah? I'm back!" Lauren called, setting her car keys down on the counter.

"Great! Now it's your turn to take care of Y/N; she's vomiting again." Dinah chirped, skipping down the stairs like a child on a sugar rush would.

"Oh hey Mila." Dinah smiled weakly at me. I bit my lip, trying not to cry again.

"But Dinah-" I cut her off. "I'll do it." I offered, not really an offer as I just made my way upstairs.

"Dinah...? Lauren?" I hear Y/N croak, as I rub her back, holding her hair up. She's so freaking skinny, and she's shaking. What have I done?

"No baby, it's me." I whispered hesitantly, hoping she's not really mad at me. She turns around and gasps, before wrapping her arms around me and hugging me, 'till I feel tears wetting my shirt.

"Why are you crying?" I asked, my voice failing me as it faltered.

"I'm sorry. I-I should've never lashed out on you and-" I blinked back tears. "Shhh, this isn't your fault, okay? It's mine. In the end, I was the one to cheat and lash out on you." I coaxed. Y/N's whimpers got quieter as I rubbed her back more.

"Babe, here, let me just brush your teeth first." I whispered, Y/N drowsily nodding. I sat her down on the toilet seat, quietly brushing her teeth, just getting the vile taste out of her mouth.

"Thank you..." Y/N murmured, as I lifted her into my arms, taking her into the dark guest room she's been staying in. I tucked her into the bed. Once I thought she was asleep I went to go, but I was only pulled down with her by my wrist.

"D-don't le-leave me," Y/N whimpered.

"I'll never leave you again. I promise." I whispered, giving her a small kiss, wrapping my arm around her.

"I love you," I whisper, when I was at the brink of falling asleep.

"I love you too," I swear hear her whisper back.

It's short again. Whoops.