Thirty Two || Life is Beautiful

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE

He pulls away from my lips. "Please be my girlfriend" he whispers.

I shake my head, "James, you need to understand that I need time and you need to give that to me" I look into his sapphire blue eyes.

His eye twitches as he stares at me and finally nods.

"Okay. Just let me know when you know what you want and I will be right here" his lips curl into a broad smile.

I pull his body close to mine and hug his muscular body.

He wraps his arms around my body and kisses the side of my head.

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his hips. He chuckles and carries me to the couch.

He laid me down on my back and slipped in behind me.

I honestly don't know why he always lays like that. I think he has an odd obsession with spooning.

He laces his arms around my body and pulls me closer to his chest.

"You're my girl, okay?" he whispers in my ear.

I bite my lip at his words. "Okay" I agree.

I feel lips on the side of my face. He kisses right below my ear.

"Guess what I saw this morning?" He whispers.

I turn my body around to look at him, "And what would that be?".

"Grayson and Leah making out. That's what" he smirks.

I smirk too because saw it too and I am going to tease the hell out of Grayson.

"I know. I saw them too" I chuckle.

He looks over my face for a moment then back at my eyes.

"What if someone saw us?" He asks.

I shrug, "Then I guess we need to be more careful" I smile.

He smiles and presses his lips to mine.

I kiss him back and he slowly balances on his arms above me. He was hovering above me with legs on either side of my hips.

I tangle my hand in his hair and my other sliding up the hem of his shirt.

I hear the lock unlock and James and I spring apart. I straighten my shirt out as the door shuts.

"Oh, you're still up" I hear Grant say.

I turn and look back at Grant as if James and I weren't just making out two seconds ago.

"Ven what are you still doing up" Grayson asks with a tired voice.

I pick up my phone and it was just a little bit after three in the morning.

Now that I think about it, I am pretty tired. Although I wasn't a minute ago...

"I was just about to head upstairs" I rub my tired eyes.

James gives me a confused look.

"Yeah I'll-uh- be up there in a bit" James gives me a look telling me to go.

I stand up and walk over to Grayson and give him a hug. I pull away from him and stand on my tippy toes to reach his ear. "We will be having a chat in the morning" I tell him.

I stand back flat on my feet and Grayson leans his head down and kisses the top of my head.

"Goodnight, Ven" he says just as I pull away from him.