(11)

"Gukie come back safely and don't die guys", taehyung speaks while hugging his boyfriend tightly.

Right now Bianco, Hell's Satan's and Crimson's gang members are standing at the railway station.

Crimson have their private train and they're going Busan from train.

Taehyung, yoonji and yeonjun are not going with them.

Jungkook appointed them to protect his babie.

They're here to say goodbye to their family.

The train is ready to go and the guards already took their luggages and the train is just about to leave.

It's a three bogie train. Specially made with luxury and a perfect train for Mafia.

They're going to Busan by train and after that....

(Hehe)

"I love you gukie take care and call me if you can", taehyung speaks while his eyes getting teary.

"Don't worry we will back by tomorrow night", jungkook comfort his almost crying boyfriend.

"But don't you dare to go for an another job interview without me", jungkook warned taehyung and he goggles and wipe his tears and nods.

"Don't worry my silly mafia boss i won't and also ji noona and yeonjun will be there with me so i'll be fine", taehyung replied.

"Okay baby I love you", by that jungkook captured his lips.

"What a seen, what a seen, Jeon shit fucking jungkook is kissing his boyfriend and telling him he loves him. I'm seeing a soft JK for the first time", Jay B speaks while Yugbam couple are capturing the moment on their camera.

Yugbam and crimson are shocked after seeing taehyung for the first time.

He is so pretty and confident.

But he....

"Yeah. He is always like this", jin rolled his eyes.

"Tae", jin call him.

Taehyung brake the hug and went to jin.

"Hyung", jin hugged taehyung.

"Take care baby. Call me if those brats bother you. You can use the pink satelite phone in my room whenever you want", jin speaks and everyones jaw dropped.

He never let anyone touch his pink satelite phone.

Not even namjoon but taehyung.

He told him that he can use it.

"Hyung you never let touched it anyone. Not even namjoon hyung and you're telling tae can use it", jungkook speaks.

"Yes because you'll are not special but he is", jin sassed.

"Whatever", jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Okay let's go guys. It's time", Hoseok speaks who break the kiss with yoonji.

"Binnie come back safe okay. I'll be waiting", Yeonjun captured Soobin's lips.

"I will. Don't worry take care of yourself and noona and hyung okay", Soobin speaks and Yeonjun nods.

"Take care ji call me if anything happened", Yoongi told to his sister.

"Don't worry gi oppa. We'll be fine come back soon", Yoonji speaks and hugged his brother.

Both Min siblings are closer.

"Minnie make sure he came back alive", Yoonji said to jimin.

"I will. Don't worry siso", jimin assured her.