|11|

(A/n:- How do artists draw so beautifully? I loved this piece

(A/n:- How do artists draw so beautifully? I loved this piece. Give the artist lots of love❤️. This is NOT mine. )

(

Long chapter because you guys waited patiently for me 🥺)

"Would you like to listen to something-"

"I hate music! I would prefer silence instead," Jimin quickly answered with his hands tracing over the closed window by his side.

Jimin hates music.

That's...impossible!

"Okay," Jungkook shrugged his thoughts and timidly replied. He rode the car over the lane.

Pitter patter!

Jimin's ears perked up as he heard a mild drizzling sound against the window that sent vibrations to his fingers. Soon the vibrations increased indicating that it was heavily raining outside.

Jimin subconsciously searched through his pocket and when he couldn't find it. He quickly tapped his hands over Jungkook's shoulders.

"You okay? Do you need something?" Jungkook asked with concern in his eyes and quickly applied brakes to give his complete attention towards the male.

"I think I forgot the chip. We haven't built the waterproof shield for you and I can't afford to let the water-" that's when Jimin realised what he was doing.

Had he gone crazy?

This isn't his robot.

He can walk in the rain.

He wouldn't shut down.

He doesn't have to be cautious about the temperature and humidity around them.

It doesn't affect him.

Because this is the real him.

It's not his robot.

"I...I am sorry-"

"No, you haven't forgotten. The chip is with me," Jungkook began as he unclasped his seat belt.