Disclaimer /!\

Hello everyone! 

As I'm sure the title gives aways, I'm sorry to inform you but this is not an update. I just have a few things to say, mainly regarding characters from the Fatui organization.

I'm trying to make this book as loyal to the in-game lore as possibile, from big things like idk Ei being Scaramouche's mother, to little details like Yoimiya's necklace being a gift from Hu Tao. But unfortuantly, there are some information that I needed but didn't even exist nor in game nor anywhere else, for example The Tzaritza's real name, just to say one of the mayn many things. Most of them are about the Fatui, since the only things we know are about Childe, a little about Signora and Scaramouche and for everyone else only the appearence and some numbers. We have some little informations here and there, comments someone made on someone else, but that doesn't make a lot. 

So, of course, I had to make it all up. And I think after all it's all fine, it's just a story, but I wanted to make it clear that I wrote this story around 2.6/2.7, so I had very little information and that while I changed something after the Fatui video Hoyoverse dropped, I will never do that again, I won't change things in the future. Changing the appearence of someone I thought was a blonde muscular guy into a slim brunette figure with rings, before the chapter of his first appearence was even published, is one thing, eventually changing the whole personality of someone when that someone will become playable is a totally different thing. Like, for example, one of my friend told me that appearently Arlecchino is the one going after traitors, so it would make more sense to make her do all the things I made Pantalone do. I hope everyone understand that is something I can't do and will never do.

So yeah, that's about all, I justed wanted to say I will not change things when we will have more info just beacuse I did it once, I hope you will understand.

That being said, I recently took a look at the numbers of the book and holy moly! Why are they so high?! Thank you all so much for all the support you are showing, I really appreaciate every single one of you! This is just something I started because why not but now it's not a joke anymore holy fuck people really read what I write? I really love you all, thank you so much for all the support, take care of yourself bacuse you are an amazing person and I don't know you but I'm very proud of all the things you are doing and did, keep it up! 

See you next update, byeee take care!!

(and yes i didn't read it again, i'm kinda making this thing at the moment so please bear with me and my grammatical errors)